1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ground Zero MK2 GZTW 12MK subwoofer

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by dj.nish, Jan 22, 2012.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    1. I bought my car in Oct 2011
    2. I'm from Mumbai
    3. Have not yet decided on the installer
    4. Fiat OEM fascia panel costs Rs 228 and can be purchased over the counter from the service center

P.S. It would be good if you use some punctuation in your sentences buddy. I had to read your post thrice to understand the running text.
  2. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Sure will take care :)...So that means you are ok in losing the blue n me connectivity...Is it very complicated to install a new HU?
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Yes I'm absolutely cool in losing B&M. What is there to like the stupid Blue and Me anyway? Especially when it is a Microsoft product?

It is slow and buggy. I dont like to go through 3 button presses and wait for the lady to speak just to change a track!

And moreover, I hate talking while driving. So the Bluetooth connectivity is useless to me.

I dont think its complicated to install an aftermarket HU. I've seen many Fiat cars with such installs.
  4. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Do share your setup details and pictures after the install..
  5. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I checked with couple of more installers in Blore and they created a lot of confusion i.e. one guy told with the stock HU in place he can install 2 amps(4 channel + mono channel). The other guy told with stock HU it is impossible to fit 2 amps.
    One more confusion is that for powering the amp is a switch required externally?