1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ground clearance of abarth

Discussion in 'Abarth' started by punto11, Jan 16, 2016.

1. punto11

punto11 Amatore

its already 10pm and you know I can't find the ground clearance of abarth punto in their website or anywhere.i m in the process of upgradation of my punto active mjd 1.3 unfortunately here in Assam where fiat should not have a service centre as sales are low. I have already called the local dealer multiple times with different queries and they never call back. I will get whatever I want anyway but just wanted to let you know the real situation. I even threatened them that scross is nearby. But noone bothered. They offered around 2lakh for my beauty quoting fiats resale value is very low. Really frustrating. I really don't like a rear mounted wheel so wanted to go for abarth punto. Want to know how much gc it has as i m in the north east and a 185mm will be enough for me
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @punto11 : GC of Abarth punto is 155mm which is 3cm lower than Evo. i feel its more than enough. others can suggest well.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

The GC of the Abarth is 155 mm but the stiffer suspension makes it a fun to drive. It never pitches and didnt find GC to be an issue. I run on a much lower GC on my palio and still do quite a lot of off road drives occasionally.

linea4me, bharath, prabhjot and 5 others like this.