1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greetings to the tfi members !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BASAVPAT, Jun 18, 2011.

1. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    Hi all,

I am Basavaraj Patil from Bangalore. Though I had posted couple of replies in different threads, I am formally introducing myself thru his thread.

I am addicted by FIAT cars and enjoyed immensely owning aswell as driving them over the years. I had FIAT UNO for 6 yeras, then bought PALIO NV 1.2. Now I am in possession of PUNTO MJD E+. In the near future planning to own T- Jet.

I have always liked and loved these cars. I have never had any hasseles related to SERVICE etc as got good deal from service personnel and Authorised Sevice centres.

Looking forward to learn from the experiences of fellow members and to be useful member of this forum.

Regards,

BASAVPAT
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Basavpat

Great to hear you've been a true blue FIATian since the Uno days. Do tell us more about the Punto with an ownership thread, loaded with pics.

Gurjinder.
  3. Welcome to TFI Basavpat. Great to hear that you had an Uno and a Palio, currently owns a Punto and will own a Tjet soon !!
    Looking forward to your active participation in the forum.

Happy motoring and drive safe !
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Patil to TFI, Nice to hear from you that you are the Fiat fan since the era of UNO, do share with us the pictures of the Tank along with the Review o the Punto, in the ownership Threard..
    Waiting to hear from you..
  5. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Welcome Basavaraj,

You do seem to have a royal taste for the cars, holding onto the 3rd from fiat and looking forward for the 4th? looking forward to your take on the fiat cars and ownership of your Punto.

Regards

Arvind
  6. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    Thank you Gurjinderji,bnzjon, Tony and drarvindc.

Due to my frequent travel concerning my work, it would be difficult for me to write a report. I best say I have enjoyed and enjoying these cars, hence I feel I cannot make out pros and cons of these cars. However I will definitely make write a write up and submit

I must say while buying PUNTO MJD I had my apprehensions as althru I had driven Petrol cars and adjusting to DIESEL Car was a question mark. But as of today I am happy as I am finding it no different be it acceleration and driveability and it seems I have adapted my self to the Noise levels.

Regards,
  7. Welcome aboard BASAVPAT.
    Really happy to have another Fiat Fan over here.Come up with the Pics bro and i dont think the MJD would make you feel sluggish as compared to the 1.2ltr petrol.Noise levels in the MJD are minimal,as compared to the grunts of a 1.9D Palio motor.
    Have a happy time here and please dont forget the pics,especially of the UNO and Palio:)
  8. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    Hi All,
    I will shortly become proud owner of FIAT LINEA T JET PLUS. The same will be delivered to me some time next week. I have opted for the Sunbeam Biege colour in which Linea looks gorgeous as felt by me & my family.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Basavpat the + will be great value for money, and will plus your life. Happy motoring in LINEA Tjet+
  10. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    Friends,
    Today I got my Linea TJET Plus delivered. I got my Tjet from AADYA motors, Hebbal, Bangalore The entire process of booking to delivery of Tjet was smooth and I must appreciate Mr. Francis of Aadya for the same.

Thank you all friends.