1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greetings to all FIATians

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gmittal, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Hello All,

This is Gaurav Mittal , It's a pleasure to be a part of this group :-D .
    I booked my MJD EP, Electric Blue, still waiting to get my hands on it, hope it will be soon.

Gaurav Mittal
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Great!!. Welcome to the group. Electric blue is Still available? :razz:
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I have booked it through BU Bhandari, Pune and they have one more MJD EP electric blue in stock :) .
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Whole-hearted welcome to Team Fiat, Gmittal. Electric Blue is my favourite colour, but since it was not available in Fiat Linea, I went for FTA.
  5. Car manufactured before this color was discontinued are still available in the FIAT stockyards as well as dealer inventory. son :anyone looking for this color should check with FIAT and the dealer.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Gaurav

For a change, got to see someone face-to-face before getting acquainted online :-D
  7. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks Amit.
    That is one of the advantage, if we schedule our meets periodically.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

It was gr8 meeting you buddy; Looking forward to have your Electric Blue welcome in our group. Amogh will have company, from now on. Have a gr8 stay here!
  9. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks Grandeur.
    I am hoping the same.....Very soon Amogn will have company :up .....I am desperately waiting to get my hands on Blue beauty..