1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greetings TFi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Harwin, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Harwin

Harwin Timido

Mylapore
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.4
    Thanks @asimplson for your feedback. I test drove the Polo GT TSi and the Avventura Fire yesterday. I don't know how but the Avventura managed to put even a wider grin on my face than the Polo. It literally made my day. How the hell can it trump the Polo, even when it has a much more brisky engine? Am I gonna be a FIAT fanboy soon?!?!? :confused:
    Rama likes this.
  2. Harwin

Harwin Timido

Mylapore
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.4
    Hello TFians! My ride (Avvy 1.4) is finally home and I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride quality (Every second of it). I'm yet to get used to the clutch/accelerator control as the pedal travel is much longer than I'm used to. The petrol offers a much better driveability at low speeds and I'm working a lot less compared to my dad's petrol Verna during heavy traffic. I always have a habit of being nervous when trying to move a car at slopes, but I have no trouble moving the Avvy in any direction.

Everytime I roll over those bad sections of the road, I am kept reminded about the fact that I chose the right car. Just every aspect of the car reassures that I am in good control. Illusion or not, the Fiat does a better job at making me believe in it than most other cars that I drove before. It starts as soon I close the door and start the ignition.

For all the niceties she is offering me, I need to repay her back by keeping her in good health and treating her right, right from the start.

So, please let me those important pointers that I need to keep in check to keep her smiling always!

I'm currently fueling her with Shell V-Power. Should I also have to switch to a synthetic engine oil anytime soon?

Shall I always stick to above or am I just overdoing things? Kindly let us know the various essential upgrades that I could gift my ride.

Thanks again for all your inputs. I'm a happy man.
    (Pics will be uploaded soon)
    PradeepM and gpunto75 like this.
  3. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congratulations Sir, and all your posts are very nicely written .
    Harwin likes this.
  4. Harwin

Harwin Timido

Mylapore
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.4
    Thank you, gpunto75! :)
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum