1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greetings once again from Doon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sandip, May 31, 2011.

1. sandip

sandip Timido

Dehradun
    Hello and greetings to all TFIans! I am Sandip Saini from Dehradun. I joined this great forum a couple of months back and this introductory post has been long overdue, my apologies for the delay. Well, I am a FIAT fan and own a 2003 Palio Sport 1.2 and recently acquired Linea T-Jet Plus. I have enjoyed driving my Palio over the years and when it was time to upgrade, Linea T-Jet was the natural choice for me. The Palio, too, remains with me.

In fact my son Prakhar, who joined TFI last week only, has already introduced me and the Jet in his introductory post. Prakhar is an ardent FIAT and Ferrari fan and is very passionate about cars. Football is his other passion. He aspires to be an automobile engineer. I thank all TFIans who have given Prakhar a warm welcome to this forum. He really feels privileged and encouraged to be part of TFI.

Will be back soon with my experience so far with the Jet and lots of pics.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats for your Jet. Welcome to TFI. I think it is first time that father and son becoming members in TFI. If other cars are lemon juice Fiat cars are like wine. It get better and better after use.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Mr. Saini.

Heartening to see a FIATian father son duo.

Do tell us more about your experiences with THE JET

Gurjinder.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sandip & Prakhar welcome to Team FIAT India. Nice to see Father & Son together at Team FIAT India.

Please some photos of your Palio and JET....
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Sandeep!! your ownership experience is eagerly awaited!!
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI dad!
  7. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Sandeep.

Your son has already made a mark.

Regards
    Johnny
  8. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Welcome Saini Sir,

It does seem that its true, Fiat's come in family and grow in it, its not just a car. Looking forward to the ownership review and your palio pics also.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    you are welcomed to TFI Sandeep and by reading your post think you have a friendship relationship with prakhar,....
    Who will be having the Tjet ?????????????????(Kidding)
    Do post the ownership reviews with the pictures and drive safe,
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    A warm welcome Saini Sir.. See the beauty of FIAT ... Once you own a FIAT you will be a true fan of FIAT. Do post pics of your family's new member :)