1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greetings from Turkey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by serdar, Jan 28, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Serdar, Welcome to TFI & thanks for the Pics. We are looking forward for a detailed review.
    But Gosh, what a looker Linea is in those black alloys!!! It's wonderful to see Linea in this Avatar.
    You made my day (oops, it's night here actually:A).

Anyways, keep rocking with your Linea.
  2. Thank you for your sincere welcome. I'll write a detailed review of section 1.3 mjd. Official accessories must be the same in India. can give information about non-official accessories. Are you wondering which one? My car is hand-made in some parts. But every kind of accessory on the market able to find desired.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hi Serdar.warm welcome,have a pleasant stay in our forum/our country!.
    Great alloys,I haven't seen anything better.
    What's the cost of Linea in your country,here in India it costs almost 20,000 USD for the top variant and what's the monthly sales number?.Here Fiat sells around 100 Lineas and 500 Puntos a month.
  4. Hello. 16000-22000 usd price of turkey from the linea. varies according to engine and equipment. linea turkey pieces are sold per month 2000-2500. The number of sales grandepunto around 500-600 per month.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    It's a huge surprise to note that the sedan outsells the cheaper hatch.In India it's the reverse that happens,all hatches outsell their sedan derivatives due to the cost factor.I was equally surprised when the other friend from Turkey informed that Fluence is the largest selling car in Turkey,here in India small hatches like Suzuki Alto and Swift are the largest selling cars,because they cost less to purchase.
    From what you have informed,it is apparent that Linea costs almost the same in both countries,I thought cars are more expensive in India compared to other countries.Thanks.
    Why don't you give a small introduction about yourself,like name,you job,family etc.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Hi Driver,

Most of the accessories shown in that video comes as standard / by default in Emotion pack version in India
    I was looking more towards aftermarket accessories ;)
  7. Bala; turkey forums are not much personal information, so I did not write. But I write:) I am 33 years old, married and have a son. electrical technician profession. I'm trying a special electricity generation plant.
    vehicle sales of sedan cars, many more are sold in the turkey. hatchback sales low. important for us because of the huge trunk. light commercial vehicles sold here, too. A segment to have no sale. The best-selling models, Fiat linea, Renault Fluence, Renault Symbol, Hyundai Accent Era, etc. ..
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Nice to know about you Serdar and all our wishes for your future success in your venture into an electricity generation plant,with allmighty's wishes.
    Nice to know about Turkey's cars.
    Me A doctor and any doubts you are free to ask.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Serdar.

Your Linea is looking very good with the 17 inchers!

I have one question. How are the roads in Turkey?
  10. Good morning. turkey in the roads in general is not good. the region is good, but where I live. 215/45/17 tires and 35 mm, with spring sports did not matter.