1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greetings FIAT brethren

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abhschax, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Abhschax

Abhschax

Gurgaon
    248690_10150198832472052_517902051_6864464_8323802_n.jpg

I fell in love with the Linea last October, and booked it without thinking twice.. So far the love relation just keeps getting stronger... :devilface

I have a Bossa Nova white Dynamic Petrol, and she is my life...

I drove her 11000 kms in the first 3 months, but since then changed jobs which make me travel outside more often than not and since then I have added only 3k more..:rage

It is, I would confess, a tad slow off the block, but then with correct gear-shifts she smokes any other mid-size in a drag from signal to signal...Mileage rates reduced from the initial phenomenal results I was getting, but that got remedied by replacing the filters (Gurgaon dust clogged the filters)...
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard buddy. :)
  3. Welcome to Team Fiat.Have you added any accessories/Modifications ??
  4. Abhschax

Abhschax

Gurgaon
    Nopes...I just got the ICE job done - XPlod head unit + JBL speakers... I talked to some tuners, but not very sure which all mods will not result in a warranty void.. I even got extended warranty..

On my short term agenda is - K&N filter, HIDs and some blue neon (but the low GC is scaring me and Gurgaon roads are bad).. I would appreciate if someone who has done mods gives an idea of how to proceed, and more importantly when to proceed
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey welcome to TFI. She looks fab in white! Any engine mods, except K&n addition??
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    lovely pic. shows how much our friend is in love with his Linea.