1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Green Duck Waterless Car Wash

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Relativity, May 7, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks for the detailed write up. My bad, I should have mentioned this in the beginning.
    I am talking about waterless or No Rinse wash for daily car cleaning as I live in a very dusty area. I still shampoo the car the old fashioned way, at least once in 2 weeks. However, I can't shampoo it every day so use the Jopasu every morning. But the Jopasu is not enough. Hence, the need for a waterless wash. For the interior vacuum and underchasis/tryre cleaning, it goes for a professional detailing once a month.
  2. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

@Relativity . Please post some update on Waterless shampoo. am also planning to buy one.
  3. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    It is a useless product, please avoid it.
    If you are in Velachery, visit the Shell bunk on the way to Pallavarram; right after Kamatchi hospital. it could be a good starting point for you.

What are you looking for, let me know and I can recommend a few.
  5. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    @Relativity: I don't have any car care Product with me. Let me know the basic things. also i am looking for good "baby one board" not the sticker one. let me know if any good shops near.
    i hope you are referring Shell bunk which is behind Cognizant building. is that correct?
    </SPAN>
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Please read this thread about detailing your car http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...b-car-cleaning-polishing-detailing-guide.html

You can go to any Shell bunk anywhere, all of them carry a lot of good stuff.

What color is your car? You can start by buying a Jopasu duster on their ebay store at Jopasu Car Duster | eBay
  7. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai

Thanks Relativity. color is Mgreay