1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Greatings of the day. My dear fellow FIATIANS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guru Punto MJD, Dec 1, 2013.

1. I am new to this site. I m a proud owner of FIAT PUNTO 1.3MJD EMOTION PACK. Can u people help me, how to post new threads based on different topics and to get suggestions. As its new site i took a day to post this intro after a long struggle.:confused:

my punto.JPG
  2. Punto834

Punto834 Timido

GOA,VASCO DA GAMA
    @gurupuntomjd;hello & welcome to TFI...take a look at the how to guide on the forum:)
  3. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Welcome to TFI.

Browse and read different threads under various heads, you will get to know where to write different topics. The website is very easy to navigate.
  4. Thank u @punto834. I m looking to it.
  5. New shoes for my wine baby

As old stock goodyear GT3 tyres lasted 40k . And they totally out shaped so decided to change the tyres to bridgestone RE88 Potenza .

Performances:
    1. They are highly good at wet condition and performs extreme well in dry condtions.
    2. Tyre noise as been reduced a lot .
    3. soft side walls compared to goodyear GT3. But they give better ride quality than old stock tyres.

overall good tyres and completely satisfied . Now my wine baby runs at high speed with total confidence:p

remaining let the snaps shots speak
    NEW TYRE
    IMG-20140103-WA0006.jpg
    WINE BABY IN THE RAMP FOR SHOE CHANGE
    IMG-20140103-WA0004.jpg

TYRE PATTERN
    IMG-20140103-WA0001.jpg
    AFTER THE TYRE CHANGE
    IMG-20140103-WA0007.jpg