1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great to be part of this forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Saji, May 20, 2011.

1. Hi Saji, warm welcome to TFI. Great Car and Nice picture of all 3 beauties.
  2. Saji

Saji Timido

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thankyou all for the warm welcome... quite a setback a couple of days back with a set of drunk morons crashing into the back bumper...need to change the bumper and claim insurance.. spares arent available at Prerana motors hence waiting for the spares to arrive..have to drive around with a dented back bumper...
  3. niranrao

niranrao Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Saji.........

Welcome aboard.... Nice pics... I too have a 1.4 Punto which I bought it in Jan. Last month I too had an accident in Whitefield, Bangalore. Someone banged from the back and there was a dent near the Punto logo. Got it repaired in KHT Motors.
    So what’s the FE are you getting? On Monday I had been to Hassan and I got 14.5 Kmpl on highway. I don’t think it’s bad with the kind of power it gives you on a highway… In city I manage to get 12 Kmpl under Bumper to Bumper traffic.
  4. Saji

Saji Timido

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks Niran. The FE is similar in city but on the highway it clocks around 15 to 15.5 kmpl
  5. Try contacting M.R Balaji of Concorde Mysore road, I have sent you a PM .
    He did good job of restoring my cars back.
    -Sat
  6. You should wait for at least 10 KKms before car settles down to fixed mileage.
    -Sat