1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great place.. I'm in.. and I've got a story to say!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by phate_b, Jun 22, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. It looks you are the first TFian who join the forum using FB sharing between Fiat india and TFI.
    1 person likes this.
  2. probably i am...
    sad dat i din't even come across this forum for to and half years of owning a fiat...especially since i had hell lot of experiences early on to share...
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFi.. that's quite a story.....

I'm from Kottayam... i be in Ktm or chry on weekends
    tires at 11k.. try doing wheel balancing on regular intervals of 5k... and for best economy.. i feel punto gives a better mileage at speeds between 70-87km/hr.

hope to see see u soon.

Cheers...
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. I'm doing alignment + balancing at intervals of 2k-3k these days.....considering the condition of roads I travel..its quite necessary..!!

And about speeds..the problem with 70-80kmph is our traffic and roads. When you have to brake often it wont be good to take such speeds and so i stick around 60 and try to minimize braking... luckily in our central kerala we don't have any roads where you can drive at 80s and yet be economic!! :D

see ya around.. nd i'm from pulickal kavala to be exact..on the KK road ..
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Very Warm Welcome to TFI Phate_B...

Have good time at FIAT Home -TFI....

Cheers :up

Neel
    1 person likes this.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I was mentioning.. the High ways..
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Welcome phate to the forum. I'm from Kayamkulam working in Kochi now. Hope to meet you up sometime :)
    Last sunday I went to Alappuzha beach again with cousins :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i was there on Saturday..
    1 person likes this.
  9. Would be great if we can organize a gathering of TFI'ans from central Kerala at Aleppey beach... @soccerfan & @thomman85
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If not 2-3K alignment and balancing should be strictly done at 5K irrespective of roads. Some people wait for 1 year service to get it done at TASS.