1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great News - For GP Active owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Jul 6, 2010.

1. arpanjha

arpanjha

Kolkata
    I have bought a Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 Active in Oct. I wish to install a central locking and keyless entry system on the car, as I find utter stupidity on Fiat's part for not providng even a manual central locking with the car. Much cheaper cars even have manual central locking. Anyways, What I wish is to get it done as soon as possible. Will anyone be able to guide me wether I should get the Xenos installed from outside(good reputed workshop) or from Fiat?

The Fiat system costs exorbitantly high. The same or identical system from Autocop costs 5k or less. I do not wish to spend more if I can get the same job done at 4k. The workshop guys have promised me no wires would be cut and warranty will remain intact. Please advise.
  2. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hi Atul,

Oh..that means you missed the Dasara Muhurt. I was told, company gives Blaupunkt by the same dealer, but have not seen on any car. Can some one (Emotion PK/+) confirm this ? to check the spkrs you will have to open the door cover. I dont think they will tamper this...since opening a door cover is time consuming...

regards
  3. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I am using Xenox Wirelwall 4A-200 since last 10 months. No issue at all and working fine. But still I would like to suggest, get it installed from TASC. Paying 5-6k is not a big deal. You would be 100% safe but make sure they don't cut the wire. Some TFI members told that TASC cut wire during music system installation.
  4. arpanjha

arpanjha

Kolkata
    @nitin: thnx for the info, I am going to take some time thinking on it. I may go for FIAT genuine accessory only.