1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great News - For GP Active owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes all Fiat spares/accessories will have Fiat logo, no Tata log.
    One can get confirmation about it by sending email to service helpdesk or parts helpdesk.
  2. gaur4v

gaur4v

Chandigarh
    just complain to fiat persons, some corrupt guys ruining TATA name
  3. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hi TFI folks,
    I just got delivery of my Active MJD ( Tuscan Wine ). I am awaiting central locking and as per my dealer its still on way ((coming from Italy ;-), hand made). I have some doubts about the CL and it's installation.
    1. Do they make any drill on car chassis (to fix the door sensor) ?
    2. If I buy a CL from outside will my car's warranty get void ? which components warranty ?
    3. The dealer has quoted me around 10.5 K (including installation), is it competitive ?
    4. I read somewhere in this thread, no wire cutting is required. Does that mean, it has proper connector for all connections ? I am still fighting with my dealer on the music system, installed with wire cut for speakers. Accessories dept. head had claimed that they do not cut any wires during sales cycle. Accessories payment is still pending :).
  4. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Novizio

Chandigarh
    1. No, some washers are replaced with push type door sensors.
    2. Yes, normally the dealership would blame your aftermarket fitments for any sort of warranty claims. e.g. If there is faulty shocker, they might say that the reason is that you have cut a wire. :lol:
    3. The price is not competitive, but since its not available outside, everyone is charging same.
    4. There are proper jacks for every connection, no wires should be cut during the installation.

And, its all BS about the CL being imported from Italy. Autocop is supplying the CL to FIAT.
  5. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi spvaidya,
    Welcome to TFI. I think your dealer is Balaji Auto Cars, Kalyan. Their specialty is giving you false information and taking you for a ride. bought my car from there, got a music system with it, they cut the wire during installation. Talk to Mr. Sunil, the service dept. manager. He's a nice person if you have any service related issues.

--Rajeev
  6. delphi10

delphi10

Bangalore
    Hi Spvaidya,

delphi10 wrote:
    nitinkumardba wrote:
    Yes, C.L. is available now but you have to spend 10K for that. I've installed C.L. from Xenos , costed me 4K (life time warrenty) and its working fine. No issue in last 8 months.

Hi Nitin
    Which model of Xenos fitted in you car. What all are the features for this C.L. I got an information from showroom that if you fit central locking of other companies there is a chance of getting it unlocked automatically. Have you faced any issue like this?.
    Thanks
    Delphi

C.L. model is Firewall 200-4A. Its has keyless entry and operates all 4 doors. I've not faced any issue like auto unlock. Its working absolutly fine.

Refer this link
    viewtopic.php?f=62&t=628
  7. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hi Rajeev,
    You guessed it right. I, too, bought music system from them and found wired cut, in fact also found that rear door speakers are not same as front doors (as communicated to me). Any way to stick to the subject, I was told today that CL has arrived last week. Planning to install it this weekend. Let's hope the right guy installs it.
    Will post my further experience with these guys some time later. BTW, thanks for sharing the service dept details.
    Regards,
  8. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    I spoke to Urmil Motors in Ghaziabad and they confirmed that the CL for Active model is available with them. The installation is free and would take 6-7 hours to install. Additionally, I also confirmed that the logo is of Fiat on the CL and not Tata.
  9. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hi,
    I have given vehicle to fit the CL(Fiat). What all things should I check to confirm they have be installed properly?
  10. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hi ALL,
    SPVAIDYA : which brand speakers are fitted with 1.3MJD ePk. as original fittment ? , i need to check them before delivery , ( to check for any tampering frm. dealer )
    BTW u said it rightly , Ive not yet got delivery of my vehicle for reg. issues. , had promised on 21st oct.

Atul