1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great News - For GP Active owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Jul 6, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    i dont care what teh features are as long as i get the facility to lock my call withouht having to strech all over the car .. i button and the car is locked .. that is all i need .. teh anti theft is a added benifit .. price is a bit too much but then as long as i get to kick them in the bums everytime this system screws up , I dont care
  2. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Just an interesting thing which I noticed:

The part numbers mentioned in both the posts by NMP are different....
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    You caught me there buddy. :confused1

Let me check up with Fiat.
  4. vidooshak

vidooshak

Bangalore
    They are selling the CL for Linea Active at a little over Rs.4000. How can they charge GP Active suckers, i mean buyers, two and half times premium? That too when the goof up is clearly at their end for poorly engineering the locking in the first place.

Unfortunately, Fiat ASS will screw it and make it lose the first-mover advantage. It is still a brilliant car but Indian buyers will look for the complete package :)
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    @Vidooshak - I think there is a basic difference in Active models of Linea & Punto.
    Linea has got Central locking (manual) in the Active version. However Punto does not have this feature in the Active version. So they need to change the system in all the four doors in Punto and may be that is why they are charging on premium. Please correct me if I'm wrong :anyone

@Yougotme
    I've received the reply from Fiat about the difference in code nos and here is the reply I've got,
    Manual (59116844) + Actuators for 4 door latches = (59116853)
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

What would be the price for those who already have company fitted actuators?
  7. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    I just checked the PDF you sent me. On the first page itself, it says "Lock Actuators set of 4 doors is a separate part from FIAPL Spareparts."

@Nitin: I am unsure if the price is 9985/- for the complete package i.e. (CL + actuators) or just the CL.
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The price is for complete package ....
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Costs are as follows :

59116661 Actuators FRT RH = Rs.900

59116662 Actuators FRT LH = Rs.900

59116663 Actuators RR RH = Rs.900

59116664 Actuators RR LH = Rs.900

Wiring Harness Kit = Rs.2020

59116434 Central locking = Rs.4290.48

Total = Rs.9910 and after taxes it Rs.9985

Central locking by autocop ( confirmed) ....
  10. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks for the details Dilip.