1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great News - For GP Active owners

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Jul 6, 2010.

1. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    This is like the anniversary special. Coming out with a CL after a year....may be they didn't do their homework before launching the Active model. Obviously the price is on the higher side. I guess Fiat should compensate us for making us wait for so long.......hehehehe
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    cant we file a case against them for trying to build a monopoly of sorts ... indirectly not allowing us to install aftermarket security systems
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have u got any details of the features of this CL ?????
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    No there is no info yet. Neither through e-mail or on Fiat website.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When i checked it at Wasan last week it wasnt available yet
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Andy, Fortune Nerul has confirmed that the CL will be available in a weeks time or so, however they too didn't have any further details.
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Can any one please update if the CL has finally launched and what are the features etc. Fiat-India website is not updated yet. Neither there is any mail from Fiat. Today I've send the e-mail to Pawan Yadav. I'll update once I hear from him.
  8. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Re: Great News - For GP Active owners - Features on Page 2

Well guys I got all the details of CL, Thanks to Mr. Pawan Yadav, Fiat India. Here are they for your ref.
    [attachment=2:2oca9p76]CL1.jpg[/attachment:2oca9p76]
    [attachment=1:2oca9p76]CL2.jpg[/attachment:2oca9p76]
    [attachment=0:2oca9p76]CL3.jpg[/attachment:2oca9p76]

It seems its a very basic model. Is the price of Rs.9985/- is justified? :evil:
    Let me have your views.
    Oh and BTW Fiat has also sent me a pdf file - 'Installation Instruction' giving clear instructions along with photographs for how to install the CL. If anyone of you want it just drop a mail on nmpatil@yahoo.com.

CL1.jpg

CL2.jpg

CL3.jpg
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Price is justified. Wiring has to be done for all four doors.Some latches has to be added on all four doors. Your car's warranty will not get void (if u go for aftermarket ones, issues of warranty and compatibility comes up).
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    However could have added the boot open/close button along with anti-theft alarms .

I think so the brand is autocop .