1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Great Journey with the great power.

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by jitu2509, Feb 4, 2013.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Jitu. It is 11.9 KMPL or 8.4 litters used per 100 KM and that's not really bad for a gasoline in Indian roads. :)
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You able to do 0-100 in 8.5 sec on a stock T-Jet?

Rajan
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Err where did this 8.5 sec figure come from?-a stock tjet reaches 100 in about 11seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Guys guys guys!! Hold on to your horses!

It was just a figure of speech - 8.5 sec to 100 preferred over mileage of more than 8.5 kmpl. Jitu can confirm that his statement was not statistically accurate as that wasn't the motive!
    1 person likes this.
  5. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    Guys this 8.5 came from the average figure nothing to do with 0-100, Nitin is perfectly right.

I have never tested T Jet for 0-100 in these two years as most of the time I drive my car on Mumbai road and in Mumbai traffic people gets happy even they got chance to put 4th Gear.

But as now this issue has been raised so I will definitely try to test the same and will update you all guys.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Is anyone else on TFI who has tested the 0-100 for T Jet plus?
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  6. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    From: Jitendra Sawant [mailto:jitendra.sawant@*******.com]
    Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 8:20 PM
    To: 'mangesh.kodalkar@fiat.com'
    Cc: 'crmservice@balajifiat.com'
    Subject: Issue with my T-Jet // MH 03 AZ 1038

Dear Mr. Mangesh,

I am a fed up of using one of your current premium product 2010 T Jet Plus. My Car Number MH 03 AZ 1038. Except the engine nothing is good in this car, from last February I have almost spend more money on the maintenance of this car than the petrol.

Currently my car is in Balaji – Thane for two issues out of one is very common I will say as I am facing this 3rd Time since last 3 yrs which is A/c is not cooling and most definitely it will be cooling coil issue. Another major issue is car alternator failure which is informed by Balalji Team. They also told me that Fiat has refused warranty as my running is 64000 kms just 4000 more than the limit of warranty.

But Sir please open your CRM and checked how many times I have changed most of my parts. At least 3 to 4 times issue with front suspension or stud, 3 times A/c, all four disk breaks with break shoes, Clutch Plates, Slave cylinder, Flywheel and now alternator.

I am having a feeling that I have purchased a Rs. 10 lacs engine from Fiat and other parts I have to pay in installment.

I am requesting you to please have a proper inspection of my car with the best technical team and let me know the condition of my car, I am not going to pick my car from Balaji Service station unless and until I get a proper support from Fiat. I am definitely not going to pay for Alternator and A/c cooling coil cost and Fiat has to take care of the same.

I am putting my issue on www.teamfiat.com for more suggestions from my friend and if needed or no support then I will put this on every possible website and if required then to Consumer Forum.

I am really fed up with my car and if Fiat pays me 4.50 lacs I will sale the same to Fiat and in my life will never go for any Fiat car. Its better to buy Maruti Suzuki with Fiat diesel engine than buying a Fiat car.

Feeling sorry Fiat customer.

Jitendra Sawant
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Was not aware that T-Jets were sold as early as 2010? Guess you mean '1.4 Fire'? You do seem to have got a dodgy early Linea, many of which had 'niggles' and component-quality deficits, though my dad's December 2009 1.4 Fire had the free upgraded AC, seat height adjust, and of course the clutch slave cylinder under recall from Fiat (2011) and has since run sweetly and with utter reliability, now also with much improved FASS quality.

The Linea post-2012 in general and the T-Jets in particular are notable for excellent reliability and build and component quality.

Did you not contact Fiat/Mangesh earlier, for their support and advisories?
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  8. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    Hi prabhjot,

Yes mine is T-jet of 2010 first batch and i am saying the same thing to Fiat that if there car were having rubbish part used then the should have offered me new t jet as a replacement. As i have trusted them when they were new to this market with t jet.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Unfortunate ownership experience. But, I really can't comment without knowing what exactly happened over the years and why Fiat is rejecting the Warranty. Keep us posted on the response from Fiat.

On a different note, I can't buy the argument that 2010 Linea had sub-standard parts. Here is an ownership report from the owner of 2010 Linea T-Jet Plus

http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/the...white-fiat-linea-t-jet-25-000kms-update.1341/
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - 2 threads merged.
    Please don't create more than one threads on ownership section.