1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grandeur, Then and Now!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Grandeur, May 11, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @Sat-Chit-ananda
    Gear box oil change interval is 60k kms or 2 years whichever is earlier.
    ASS people usually say it's not needed and blah blah. But it's necessary to change it or you may loose warranty.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Next big thing got installed on my car, is HID Kit. I opted for P8 http://www.amritrasindia.com/hid/index.html. (Blaster and all relay are water proof and comes with table replacement warranty). Table replacement warranty means the dealer will replace it without even sending or taking an approval from the company. I got it fitted from the dealer itself. The Dealer name is Krishna Motors - Navi Mumbai (Goldy - 9773190296).

Pretty happy with it's performance and it's all plug in play, there is no wire cut involve while installation!
  3. Grandeur

Here are the pictures!

IMG00240-20110403-1453.jpg

IMG00236-20110403-1448.jpg

IMG00234-20110403-1443.jpg
    asimpleson likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Grandeur, I have made a point,will also fix HID kit to my Grande, will take you along with me for fixing it.
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Personally I am against HIDs without projectors. Too much glare for vehicles coming opposite. Its a royal pain when you see someone coming against you with and HOD without projectors :(
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Neat work, and new interiors looking fabulous.
  7. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The leather work on steering, gear knob and door panels are excellent, front seats too look great, the rear seat stitches are not symmetric but I feel it has something to do with the split 60:40 arrangement.
  8. Could please post some pictures with headlights on.

-Sat
  9. Grandeur

10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have seen it dude and like it, waiting for the High beam shoot at night, as we need these stuffs especially driving on Expressways.