1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grandeur Here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Grandeur, May 31, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hellow...Punter's 'n' Lineans!!!

I'm Sandeep Singh Rathod.

A tracker turned biker, turned Fiat enthusiast! Also a passionate photographer and whenever I get time I can't stop myself to explore it.

GP MJD is my second car after driving Indica V2 LSi (petrol) for almost 5 years and than Punto came into my life. all I could say is that "Punto has to happen to me!".

Travelling is my hobby, love to cruse whenever I'm behind the wheels. Recent past long distance I covered are:

• 4000 KMs (approx): Mumbai - Leh - Mumbai (Pulsar 220)
      [/*:m:1rqnjaxw]
    • 3500 KMs (approx): Mumbai - Ahemdabad - Chittaurgarh -Jaipur - Agra - Delhi - Jaipur - Ahemdabad - Mumbai (GP MJD 1.3)
    • 3000 KMs (approx): Mumbai - Ahemdabad - Chittaurgarh -Jaipur and back to Mumbai (GP MJD 1.3)
    • And few on Indica towards Hyderabad, Nagpur.[/*:m:1rqnjaxw]

I'm passionate about GP MJD 1.3 and could see myself driving it even after 15 years and some day passing on the keys to my daughter. :)

I'm thrilled to see the growth of FIAT family in India and we all are here to share our experience and thoughts to reach out and help all Fiat enthusiast. See you all around Forum!

Grandeur.
  2. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Great Pics (Seen In Earlier Posts in PUG)Dude can I know Which Camera Do u Own. I am cultivatin an Intrest In Photography.
  3. Grandeur

I'm a Nikon Guy. I use D60 and D90 with 50mm 1.8 and 70-300mm along with kit lens 18-55mm. Do share your pics, I'm there on Flickr with ID SanDev.
  4. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
  6. Grandeur

Thanks Guys, I'll surely visit ur Flickr URLs. :) Glad to see, we posses same hobbies. Keep clicking and drive safe.
  7. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Sandeep, may be I should remiond, you are also an expert photoshop-er!
  8. Grandeur

Thanks vks :) but not a expert yet, may be on a path to become one ;).
  9. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi Grandeur
    Though not an avid photographer, the common interest we have is travelling. I had plans to visit LEH on my bullet 3 years back but didnt materialise due to time constraints. But in future if you plan something excitng do let me know. I m seriously envious of the places you ve visited from mumbai in terms of distance as well as beauty (Leh)

Anup