1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto Weather Temperature Issue

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Karthik Komarla, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hi All,

I own a Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack,from past few months am facing issues with my weather temperature as it works fine in a sunny day, however when ever it rains or if it's little cold outside it suddenly drops -1,-3 (Today when it was raining it showed -6 and also gave me message possible Ice on road:eek:) which makes very difficult to drive when its raining as AC doesn't work.

I went to VECTO motoros in Housur road bangalore and explained my problem, he asked me to leave the car so that he can inspect and let me know what is problem,he called me after few hours and said that the AC panel on the dash board has gone and asked me to replace it and i said yes as it got covered under warranty, however after the service i dint get this problem for few days it wasn't raining in Bangalore.

From past few days again it started showing me with the same error, can somebody please help me on how to fix this problem.

Cheers,

KK
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The external temperature sensor is underneath the passenger side outer rear view mirror. Sounds like it is not functioning correctly. Get the FASS to check that and replace if necessary.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.