1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto rear lights conversion to EVO lights

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by kedarbendre, Aug 20, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kiran can you please go through the link which I provided. Its a Diy and I am not able to understand anything.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Kedar, in the link they are discussing about resistor combinations for the error as well as the proper working of the LED lights with punto's existing harness.

This can be done by a good electrician who understands the led light. Then also they haven't said anything about resolving the error message in mid.

BTW, last friday I went to car cupid on sus pashan road, there Sunny told me about you & your punto after seeing my punto... :)
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    @kedarbendre have bought the evo tail lamps or still in confusion on how to install them?
  4. Kedar ji...these lights have voltage differences and also the positive negative terminals are differntly placed than the ones in our gp...its the same situation thatll happen when we try and put leds in our parking bulbs in the head lamp..all the parts compstible to us from uk are parts of either the 3 door gp or the 5 door...gp evo has a different wiring...i hope im not wrong in saying this
    1 person likes this.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Kedar... go for it... its way better than after market led tail lights.. join the uk forum.. and post a comment in the thread and ask the same question u posted here...

the 1st mod i wanted to do on my car was this.. lights where expensive and the only one i could find..they din't have a pair with black outline..
    can't find the link.. as i read it long ago..there was another thread. where one has installed the evo lights.. the thread contains detail pictures..he changed the connector pins..and for the same i think he cut the existing wires.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    It would be 349 euros. They use comma as decimal separator

Rajan
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

the normal evo lights don't cost so much..

Anyways the one in the picture, is a retro fit.