1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande punto MJD1.3 (Emotion) heavy smoke and very low pickup , collent level getting low

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Balamurugan24121988, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Balamurugan24121988

Balamurugan24121988 Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Guys,

I Am Bala From chennai, and I am new here. i bought a used Punto Emotion 1.3 MJD. (2009 model.) driven 1,00,000 km . When i get the car i found low pick up and no turbo and engine noise and black smoke please help me to solve this issue.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    What services have you done till date. Do connect to a scanner (examiner) of Fiat and run the diagnostics and note error code. Request service advisor to allow you to accompany during the procedure. If SA states policy request the ASM or the SM of the FASS.

What service history do you have of the car if any? If not try to acquire one.
  3. Balamurugan24121988

Balamurugan24121988 Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Asimpleson, I have a smal ODB scanner at home shall i check with that? i get back to you? and can you please share your number on whatsapp me? mine is 9962685838.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 30, 2016 ---
    It is maintained by the company service .. and the car belongs to a corporate office and not by a individual. so all the services are made by the tatafiat service center only.