1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto MJD FGT E+ | Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by devansn, Sep 16, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    If the Service guys are not ready to repaint the scratched area Free of cost, mail Fiat. Immediate action will be taken.
  2. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    No no no, the seat cover was not done from the dealership - it was done from outside...
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey buddy did you got the color changed or it is the same seat covers you showed me last time?
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These service guys are least bothered about our beauties and take our cars out carelessly, rev it, slam the brake, smoke the tyres, all in between the four pillars inside the service centre. Last day I happen to see an i10 which met with an accident on its way to the yard from the truck. Little can we do about this. Mail Fiat, thats all we can try
  5. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    Yes, Grandeur, the same seat covers I showed you - with my Kerala trip coming near, did not really found time to go back to them. Also, I did not receieve any negative comments on the colour from anyone, so thought of keeping it.

Yes, Pran, I really felt like crying when I saw the scratches on my car, but what to do! Although they offered to do some touchups by themselves, I did not find it comfortable to allow them do it. Had it been the dealer, it would have never happened at all.
  6. chsekharbabu

chsekharbabu

Chennai
    Deavsan,

Congrats on the purchase.
    I took had taken delivery of my 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack in the same color.
    Hope you are having good time with your vehicle.