1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto MJD FGT E+ | Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by devansn, Sep 16, 2010.

1. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    [attachment=1:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 147.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=2:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 144.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=3:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 143.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=4:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 139.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=5:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 136.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=6:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 135.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=7:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 133.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl][attachment=8:3m5l3jwl]Car & Scooter 132.JPG[/attachment:3m5l3jwl]
    Hmm - I was thinking about QuickFix or something - Thanks Amit! BTW, now one logo costs 650/- :A

Some pictures of my Punto:

Car & Scooter 132.JPG

Car & Scooter 133.JPG

Car & Scooter 135.JPG

Car & Scooter 136.JPG

Car & Scooter 139.JPG

Car & Scooter 143.JPG

Car & Scooter 144.JPG

Car & Scooter 147.JPG

Car & Scooter 148.JPG
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice seat cover.
    Tuscan wine color looks so rich. Congratulations.
  3. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    WOW!! Delicious looking car man.!!
    Take care of her :)
  4. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    Thanks, redtux, Ravi!
  5. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi devansn,

Congrats. Same pinch. Great colour choice :clap

Nice seat cover tooo :wow . How much did they cost???

cheers
  6. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    ::V Great colour indeed... BTW, when I booked my car, I used to tell my wifey that ours will be one of the 3-4 Tuscan Wine GPs in India! But of late, I am getting to see a lot of them. I guess we have set a trend! :wink:

The seat covers costed me 4300/- stitched covers - actually I had asked for a dark brown colour (more or less like Tuscan Wine) instead of red, but the red was their mistake #1. #2 - when they were putting the Driver's seat back to its place, got a deep scratch below the RHS front door. :A However, the scratch was done for free... :lol:
  7. Your GP looks smashing!!!. Off late am seeing a lot of Linea's too in Tuscan wine.Looks like tuscan wine has overtaken Flamenco red as color of choice :mrgreen:
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Nice seat covers at mouth-watering price !!!

Where have you got it done from? Pls post these vendor details on the Seat Cover thread also
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    very nice pics. this colors looks gorgeous on Punto.
  10. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    Thanks Atul, Sumit and Amit!

I have posted the pics and shop details in the seat cover thread. BTW, even after making the scratches on my car, they were not ready to accept their mistake! After a lot of arguments, all they agreed was to give me a pencil kind of thing which, they claimed, would remove the scratch. But I was pretty much sure that won't work - the scratch was deep. Approximate cost to repaint that area would be Rs. 1500 or so, I guess.

The scratch is circled in the picture - approximatel 60-70% of it is visible in the picture, the rest can be seen when the door is opened.

Scratch.jpg