1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto FX1160 Fog Lamp Installed!

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by extr3mex, Apr 7, 2012.

1. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    Hey tfians!! :steering, just some pics of the foggies I got done a while back. These are SuperSport FX1160 fogs with Flosser 100W bulbs. Am satisfied with the light output and its so much better to drive at night ! :car : D

DSC00033.jpg

Bumpers Removed ! maan..dats scary ! :p

DSC00035.jpg

Clamps For Fog

DSC00039.jpg

Finally !! :D

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00044.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thats new. You will definitely be satisfied about the light, mate. I guess the oncoming traffic will have a hard time. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice mod! Your Punto looks like a rally car :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i havent heard of the brands at all !!! :D . is that able to hold the 100W bulb ..no problem in those reflectors?
    i got neolites ...didnt change the bulbs as i am a bit skeptical, if those reflectors are good enough for that.. unlike Hellas.. ... i took the clamp through the lower grille from the same 2 holes you ve taken from.
  5. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    thanks m8 ! :D

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I bought em bcoz I felt its more bang for the buck & also its the reflector is pretty good. I have been using it for a while and there haven't been any sort of darkening or fading issues with the reflectors so far. There are lot of Taiwanese fogs available that are much cheaper than Hellas and give almost the same throw of light. I wanted to take the clamp from the lower grill as it would look much better visually but only prob is that will make it vibrate more because of its design as it will be bend all the way so the length of the clamp will be more which can lead to more vibration , so I just got the clamp straight from the top.
  6. Looks good... what is the damage to the pocket????
  7. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    I don't remember the exact amount because I did it a while back. I think it came around 3.5k-4k.
  8. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I don't want to spoil you party @extr3mex, but those fogs have taken away the 'Grande' look of the Punto. I would have rather gone for the conventional fog lamps. As they say 'to each his own'.

Cheers
    2 people like this.
  9. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin

mm.. yeah.. but u know I can drive safer at nite.. Actually i kinda like the new look ! :B .. guess ma taste is a lil different! :D nwyz..thnx fr ur honest opinion !
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

Nice mod. The car looks superb!

This is one mod I ALWAYS dreaming and wanted to do - but I want bigger hella or lightforce. may be i will do it one day.