1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto-1.4 Emotion Pk

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by Cubbie, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mine is also 2009 oct, took her home on 23.12.2009, Have clocked 4900 kms so far, getting 14.2 kmpl on highway, AC on all times. have also given Honda City a hard time on the Nashik expressway, It performs well on cornering full marks to Fiat.
    Enjoying the Punto every bit of it
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    WOW... i brought mine on 22-Dec exactly 1 year :) this just a co-incidence?
    I clocked ~2800kms till date and got my 1st free service done last week... machine is sounding great, real test will be the Jaipur-Ahmedabad-Pune road trip that I am taking up this Saturday...

3rd Service Report : All fluids topped up - washed - Cleaned - Delivered : but the wheel balancing was also done (Was told so by the service advisor), but again got it done + the alignment... had this wobbly steering at spped of 60-80 kmph noticeable on Highways (Smooth Road)

So thats it for now... road trip report will come in soon after i return or may when I am free in Pune..
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Today I got the feedback call from Fiat, it was a indian chap and with good english..he asked me to rate serveral parameters between 1-10...rated between 7-9 and exterior cleaning specially the windshield was wiped with wet cloth, leaving a trail mark of dried up water droplets..caused bad visibility during night driving... took up a spray bottle + wiper blade from scrotch brite..some old news paper.. sprayed the water, cleaned with the wiper blade, sprayed again & cleaned with news paper.

It was sparkling clean once again !!
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Best way to flow the water from the windscreen or the rear windscreen is open the cigarette and rub the tobacco with few 2 drop of water on the glass, water will not stay at one place, it will jsut slip off.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Best way, cut the ciggarate and rub the tobacco on the front and rear windscreen with 2 drops of water, The water will slip off from the windscreen.
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I agree, had seen this a decade ago...one of the bus driver did this and I had asked him...just skipped my mind !!
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Its time to say good bye !! To my Punto !!

Coming weekend this dear car will have a new stable, however it will still be part of my family as my uncle will own it.

Exit Punto, Enter Linea ...getting exicited 4 more days to go !
    2 people like this.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Wow.. Wishing your Linea countless safe miles! Is it MJD or FIRE?
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Cubbie for getting Linea MJD..Wish u happy miles on ur new Fiat Linea MJD..lucky that u r going to own another Fiat n ur Punto will also be part of ur family...Ur car will be delivered on saturday or sunday??