1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto 1.3 Active ICE suggestion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by extr3mex, Jun 22, 2014.

1. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Hey, I know its been a while since I posted it here. I did go to Galaxy a while back to buy some speakers. I did speak with a guy there called "Mohammed" (I am assuming he owns the place) and I must say unfortunately it was very bad experience. It was simply plain bad attitude and same goes with their customer service.
  2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

Linea 1.3
    sad to hear about your experience.. did you find any alternate place for purchase and installation??
    I was planning to go to galaxy once again for ICE of my second car - fabia
  3. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Retro / Classic FIAT
    MOST IMPORTANT that BLAUPUNKT speakers rerquire no drilling the fit properly except of slight trimming of the door panel speaker container from inside ...

Hi you go in for BLAUPUNKT TL130 rear and TL170 back/front BLUE MAGIC series speakers which are 3 way co axial ones with a JVC 4 channel single din. shold cost 7k with fitting and spacer rings for all 4 speakers.

I have just fitted my 2014 LINEA diesel with the BLUEMAGIC SPEAKERS and believe me they sound awesome wit the in build company provided ICE.

if you want to go in for component go for BLUE MAGIC CX 130 rear and CX170 back/front. Should cost around 9k with fitting.

Use thin spacer rings for mounting them and also use door damping for PALIO

I own a FIAT PETRA 1.6 also 9 years ago someone gifted me a single din pioneer for marraige so removed the in built one and put the pioneer one ... rear used coaxial JBL and front 5.5 inch coaxial pioneer ...

I did not do any door damping and it vibrates. Since PALIO PETRA have same door panels you must do door DAMPING to enjoy good music.

That time Blaupunkt was not available or known to me.

But BLAUPUNKT BLUE MAGIC is just awesome in sound.

If you dont get Blaupunkt drop an email to info@blaupunkt.in and they respond quickly

They made me the TL170 available in Pune at my dealers place itself so as of now they have good CUSTOMER RESPECT.

DISCLAIMER: BLAUPUNKT does not pay me nor am I in anyway associated or benefitted from BLAUPUNKT to the best of my knowledge.