1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Punto 1.3 2014 emotion

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rahulvfx, Nov 30, 2014.

1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    One of my friend got a deal for Grande Punto 1.3 emotion (not Evo), manufacturing is May 2014 @ 7.3. It may be the old stock clearance. But is it a good deal ?
  2. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No. I got my GP 90 HP in May 2014 for 7.75 lacs on road. That was when Evo was not even launched. I am not sure if 7.3 is the whole package on road. Does not look a good deal to me. Wait for a few months the 2014 manufactured Evos will have good discounts starting 2015.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Well, road taxes in Bangalore are (among) the highest in the country so it may be a better deal than it initially appears, IF this is the on-road price?

Bargain tough(er): depending on the outcome it is well worth considering, imo.
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Right "prabhjot " one of my other friend got the same Punto on 2013 @ 8.25... dats the reason I was thinking for another friend... but still do you think, it can be bargained more ? Like can it come to 7 ? Coz I tried, but the dealer is not ready to negotiate further. As it's the last pc so just scared that I didn't miss the deal...
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Depends on the friend's budget elasticity. If it is somewhat elastic then an Evo or even Avventura dynamic? There must be some year-end offers on the Evo? Else: an ok deal, i think.
  6. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I happen to be there when the deal was being made. 7.3 was the max stretched budget for our friend. I guess he made a decent deal.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Sapam

Sapam Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Today I heard that price of cars are now getting increases by 25-30k from this month.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May increase from JAN-15 if Govt. rolls back the excise duty cut that's effective currently--upto 31st Dec'14.
  9. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    They can increase the price, but Fiat should include all the safety features like ABS, EBD and Air-bags for all the variants of the cars...