1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GRANDE mEet in apriL

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Aniket, Mar 29, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    I plan to take my family for a spin over the weekend. Anywhere anyplace I am just going....
    Kolad is a good suggestion...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

I had an eye on this thread but didn't comment as I had committed to my wife for an outing on the long weekend with her. A date of sorts :) I have been searching online for some good hotels in the Lonavala and Lavasa area. Unfortunately most of the good ones are sold out.

Anyway..I wanted to share what I found While searching for options. I got to know about this really cool place in Lonavala. Check the site. What's really exciting about it is the amount of activities which they have.

They have Zorbing, Paragliding, Rock Climbing, Riding All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), Radio Controlled Cars (both battery operated and the high end ones which are methane gas powered), Radio Controlled Planes, Helicopters which one can fly on paying a certain amount of charge and many more things...

http://www.dellaadventure.com/adventure.htm

I don't want to add any more confusion by suggesting one more place. You guys please continue with whatever plan you have made and I will have to honor the commitment which I have made to my boss at home.

I was just thinking that maybe sometime in the future we can have a team fiat meet here. For now if anyone is passing by the area can take a look and see if the place is as good as how it appears on the site.

They also a resort camp which has some 100 odd luxurious tents set up. The images of the tents give the feel that they are almost 5 star like with a jacuzzi and all. The rates for the tents are very steep. 12500 per couple per night for weekends and 6250 for weekdays.

http://www.dellaadventure.com/campdella.html

Cheers,

Raj
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Hi buddy .... Been there done that!

This place is exactly opposite the amby valley gate ?

They charge Rs. 300/- per activity except the ARC that is 1000 bucks I think.

Have a good time :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  4. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    hey fastlove dellaadventures is a different place it is when you enter lonavla tat time it comes & shows the arrow tat you have to go down here for it & what you are talking about is aamby vally's adventure park which is a different thing & it is part of aamby valley & is not for outsiders.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Ok. Thanks for clarifying mate.

But, the amby valley adventures I been to with a large family group recently and it was open for all.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Raj - you will surely love the Della Adventure and if possible get the ATV drive - its something you will remember for long time to come. Its a good place for a day outing and you can also stay in their hotels as they have accomodation available nearby.

By the way I am still not able to understand - is the Meed Happening - Peter is here and he wants to meet all of us hope the Gtande Meet is ON
  7. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Thanks Shahjahan and Kailash. I don't know whether the April Fiat Meet did happen or not. I was just giving suggestions for the future. If the meet didn't happen we should do a day trip to Lonavala and back. This place seems convenient for both Mumbai and Pune members.
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    We are game - can we plan something on this saturday morning then me and peter can join in easily
  9. Guys count me in if you are planning something 7th. Else it's gonna be a monsoon meet :D
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am in for the Monsoon Meet.