1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GRANDE mEet in apriL

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Aniket, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    ok guys there are two threads going on with the same dates as the meet date. Lets decide what we want to do as nmp has started a thread for the service center meet and here we have the drive meet. Lets decide asap as the dates are fast approaching. :)
  2. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
  3. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    IMO, the thread which NMP has created is for the Visiting the Service Centers & Meet. But here we are discussing about the Lavasa Drive, so the discussion needs to be separated.

Guys, pour in the confirmations..!! for the dates.
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    seems nobody interested
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    23-24 April... Lets do it

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    wher ? Lavasa ? ? on 23 o 24 m free on both days wat abt others

so do list
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Guys, i am IN for the Drive to Lavasa. Earlier there was some confusion created by our dear friend NMP :) now that is cleared.

Pour in your suggestions, for the Meeting Point, Guide to Lavasa, Lunch etc.
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Hi Guys ,

Sorry for putting in a last minute suggestion . Would you guys like to go to Kolad ? Beauitful place and equidistance from mumbai and pune . Have oodles of fun stuff to do plus its affordable plus if people wanna do an over nighter this place is it .

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogues/99477-kolad-adventure-rejuvenation.html

The only reason I suggest this is because Lavasa is dull right now and with the hot weather theres nothing much to do there . I was there a couple of weeks ago and its really really dull now . Lets just make a quick plan and go to kolad . 3 hours drive from Mumbai and 2.5 hours drive from Pune . If we all decide auickly we'll start making reservation , and we'll see if we get a group discount for rafting and rapelling and other activities at nature trails .
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    I am ok with it really nice place what about others
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    guys select just one day either 23rd or 24th...one day is the gr8 fiat camp..so need to attend that also...im in for the drive..