1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grande Meet- Bhaskara Fiat Vadodara Dealership sponsored Meet at Inox Multiplex.

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Palash Sharma, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Hello guys with Fiats, How many Vadodara(Gujarat) based members do we have here? Bhaskara Fiat has provided free tickets(2) to every fiat owner in Vadodara for tonight's show for 'Satyagrah' movie. At around 7PM. According to the SA Mr. Rakesh, around 200 owners have been invited. So, it will be a Parking lot full of fiats. Just fiats! Would be a grande Meet! And Will surely turn heads.
    Who all are attending?
    @Ashish Shinde?
    @Mitesh Punjani?
    Don't know any other member as of now. Please comment! :D
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Sorry for OT, Thats very nice move from Bhaskara. Kudos to them.
  3. It certainly is. A nice way to market their presence! Would be a mini Fiat rally! haha!
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  4. Here are some pics from the Official Dealership meet!
    DSCF9686.jpg DSCF9688.jpg DSCF9689.jpg DSCF9691.JPG DSCF9693.JPG
    5 people like this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Hi Palash,

Thats a good move by Fiat dealer. This is one way of getting the Fiat owners together and one place and displaying their customer centric approach. So in all how many Fiat cars turned up?

OT: You are lucky to get to see a good movie and not the tacky "Chennai Express"
    1 person likes this.
  6. I'm not aware of the exact number. But according to calculations, 200 seats were booked by the dealership, around 50 were occupied by their staff. Also i saw a HUGE line of puntos and lineas outside of the parking entry bay. Rough calculations, atleast 50-55 cars were there. And yes, we were blessed, that chennai express turned out to be old by the time. :D
  7. And yes, almost 80% of the cars were new. i.e Sold in last 2 months by Bhaskara. That includes mine too hehehe. People were left awestruck, after seeing these many Puntos and Lineas pouring in all of a sudden at entertainment center of the city, Inox. Many non fiat owners enquired about Fiat, it's service in Baroda, showroom response, about the cars, issues are present or not, etc! As it was the first ever Fiat union in the city.
    1 person likes this.
  8. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

This must have been a really superb meet. Since I was out of station on Sunday, I could not attend the event. Also SA from Bhaskara told me that they have sold around 28 cars in August itself. It is a good figure considering just the newly opened showroom.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  9. Yes mitesh, yet again we missed an opportunity to catch up! The view was spectacular! every second car was a fiat that night! Hahahaha! people were drooling! :wow:shocked
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Good going... Keep the ball rolling FIAT... :up
    1 person likes this.