1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grand Team Fiat Meet for Pune/Mumbai "25th JULY Sunday"

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Gmittal, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: Mumbai-Pune Punto-Linea long drive in July

I also like the idea of Fiat factory visit on a Saturday
  2. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Re: Grand Team Fiat Meet for Pune/Mumbai

Lets wait till their HR replies back. Then we talk over with the suitable dates with them . Probably convince them on a weekend meet. And are you guys sure the factory is closed on weekends. I doubt it . I think it is more expensive for a factories of this size to remain closed than keep them working. It will be open but probably on reduced capacity. Probably admin and finance staff might be off that day. Maintenance guys will surely be there. And it is also better for them logistically to arrange a visit on weekends since that means less intrusion from visitors.
  3. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai

hureyyyy :wow
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yup waiting to hear some good reply from you...
  5. vks

vks

Bangalore

Our passion to FIAT as a brand & FGP as a great car should open their gates!
    Yes, even if they have problems in a plant tour, a visit to the birthplace of our beloved FGP is worth the efforts.
    shall we make the plans anyway? we can have the photshoot at the FIAPL gate / display board anyway? there are good/ wide roads +greenery around. I have been there few months ago on official purpose.
    Let's go anyway? and please make it faster?
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

When I visited Pune on 5/6 March 2010, I thought of driving to the Fiat plant at Ranjangaon, but couldn't do it due to paucity of time. :sadblue Had I been in India, I too would have joined for plant visit or photo op at the plant entrance.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

NOTE : I REQUEST ALL TO HOLD BACK A LITTLE BIT ABOUT VISIT TO FIAT FACTORY

I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING AND WILL UPDATE / POST HERE AS SOON AS I HAVE THE CONFIRMATION

I AM TRYING FOR SATURDAY BUT I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO BE READY IF WE HAVE TO GO ON A WEEKDAY

EDIT : WE NEED "NUMBERS" !! PLEASE START POSTING YOUR NAME HERE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND. WE NEED MINIMUM 20 PARTICIPANTS TO MAKE IT REALLY WORTHWHILE
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

I'm game.. count me IN.
    Wouldn't say NO to a visit.. :dance
  9. Re: Grand Team Fiat Meet for Pune/Mumbai

My availability is subject to the dates we decide this for. Amogh if you are planning this for the end of this month count me in.
  10. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune

Count me in. :up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.