1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grand Team Fiat Meet for Pune/Mumbai "25th JULY Sunday"

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Gmittal, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

we missed DIRTY ANDY!!!! :mrgreen:
    only caught ANDY :hit

Nice pics everybody.... Nice time all :clapping
    I cant wait for the next "GRANDE MEET" :dancing :dancing
  2. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Man!!

Dirty Andy was with us - Remember we scribbled it on his car door.

Anand from kandivali (Red Car) and Anand (Silver Car) from Pune did not come for this meet.

Regards,

Ratan
  3. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hey Guys,

Great Pictures and a Great Place to have a Meet TOOO!!!

Hope We Guys in NCR have a Meet Like This Very Soon.

Keep It Rocking!!!

Cheers
  4. rvm

rvm

Mumbai
    nice pics guys..
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    So its August .. can we start planning for the FIAT factory meet ?
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    +1 to that, i was about to post that buddy..!! ::D

We should start communicating with FIAT in this regard, they may take time for arrangement.
  7. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

It was my first experience of attending the fiat meet in Lonavala. It was fun and great to make new friends.

It's fun to take a drive in the rains. I was thinking that before the monsoon force completely dwindles we should have a short meet again maybe within the city.

Mumbai city looks beautiful in the rains. We can do a meet near the sea. Say start at the Bandra Worli Sea Link on the Bandra side. Drive all the way downtown. There are food options galore there. Say we drive by Gateway of India. Options in Colaba causeway are, Cafe Leopold, Cafe Mondegar, Picadilly or Cafe Royal which is opposite Regal. (This place is usually less crowded and has a nice bar on the mezannine floor with a large projector).

There are also a line of restaurants at kalaghoda. Chetana (Rajasthani Thali), Copper Chimney, Bombay Blue (Buffet Lunch or A la carte) & Noodle Bar.

Mumbai city has a few Irani resturants left which have their old world charm. There’s Jimmy Boy in Fort and Britannia in Ballard Estate. Though not sure if people will want to have parsi food for lunch. These places are best to have Chai with Brun Maska Pav for like just 10 bucks.

If we want to enjoy the meal with a view of Marine Drive then we have the, 'Bay View Bar' which on the first floor of Hotel Marine Plaza. (The Sunday Brunch may be an expensive affair of around 800 bucks per person but worth it with the magnificent view of Marine Drive on a rainy day) or else there's Pizzarria which gives the same view at a lesser cost

We can plan on a Sunday morning when the traffic is less. Stop for photos on Marine Drive. Drive through Napeansea Road, Kemps Corner, Haji Ali and Worli Sea face (Another place to take great pictures with the new Sea Link Bridge in the background).

We can finish the meet by 4. That still gives time for people to do something on their own. Like go to Phoenix Mills Palladium, Atria Mall or Mumbai Central Mall (Previously known as Crossroads near Haji Ali, Heera Panna). People with faith in Ganesh can visit the famous Temple at Prabhadevi or the group together can just drive back through the Sea Link. Hangout near Bandra Lands End and reach home before dark to chill out at home on a Sunday evening.

I just got this idea today. Not sure how may will concur with me. The mods can take control. Although this may be convenient for Mumbaites from any corner of the city, other fiatians from different parts of the country who maybe in town will be of course welcomed to enjoy & savour the best of Maximum City !!!
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I AM LOCKING THIS THREAD

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO UPLOAD MORE PICTURES OF THIS MEET, PLEASE SEND ME A PM. I WILL OPEN THE THREAD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.