1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grand Team Fiat Meet for Pune/Mumbai "25th JULY Sunday"

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Gmittal, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

This pic is taken by my roomy, I just uploaded it.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    And that pic with headlights & fog ON is a rare & much awaited pic because as soon as Rohan & Nav (am not sure it was Nav) got ready to click it, it started pouring heavily with both of them struggling to get the camera's back in plastic bag.
  3. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    ::O
    I was feeling bored to click pictures, mainly as I had to swap lenses and rains were not helping matters much. Will try to share what ever little pictures I have clicked soon, very soon.
  4. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai

i had the shot ready.. and as i was setting the focus, it started raining.. so couldnt take it..
  5. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai
    some pics that were left.. sorry couldnt upload earlier.. some prob with the uploading..

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0137.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0126.JPG

DSC_0121.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0109.JPG

DSC_0108.JPG
  6. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai
  7. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    awesome rohan .... really nice pics ....
  8. nik

nik

Thane
    Greatt shots...liked the lone red car against Pawana dam backdrop.
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    all pics r gr8.
  10. Hello Team...I finally got to see all the pics....they are simply amazing...hats off to all the photographers...for me & Deepa it was our first outing with the Fiat team & it was fantasticccccccccccccc.....we enjoyed every moment of it.....thanks for making our Sunday special.....very speciallll :)
    I was very upset when my camera gave up while we were at Khandala...the lens got stuck..but today when I looked through all the pics I believe every moment has been aptured...so well....Thanks....Looking forward to meeting you all very soon. Regards, Deepa & Sai :up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.