1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

grand punto 1.3 75 hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sameergoel77, Jan 8, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats lurker and sameer for your Punto's. December deal by Fiat was very tempting and it made punto more VFM.
    Please post few pics of your new rides.

Happy riding!!
  2. sameergoel77

sameergoel77 Novizio

delhi
    ty pabhishek , due to constraint in time i was not able to post pics , would do it in next week , thanx once again.
  3. lurker

lurker

India
    some pics from my side to begin with
    pls suggest specific ones u want
    IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0198.jpg IMG_0211.jpg IMG_0213.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Congratulations! Happy driving!
    1. Under bonnet cladding has always been there right from the begining.
    2. It is reported in the official guide for ICE, that the sound quality/speakers has improved in the MY 2013 cars. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/car-entertainment/5560-official-team-fiat-oem-fiat-ice-upgrade-guide.html
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  5. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    :D True that! The first thing I did after purchasing my GP was to buy 'narrower' sandal since I found it very difficult to drive wearing my previous pair of Woodland. 'Narrowness', invariably, is now a factor while purchasing new footwear. ;)
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice Pics!!! check for some stunning alloys, It will increase punto's good looks tremendously.

Happy Riding!
  7. lurker

lurker

India
    Looks like Sameergoel77 is too busy enjoying his punto to post any pics. After having driven for a few hundred kms and finally landed for about a week at home. I have following to report.

1. Mudflats and floormats ordered and paid for at the dealers around a month ago, arrived just recently in Fiat's monthly shipment to it's dealers. So maybe this is the lead time I should mentally prepare myself for non-critical, not-in-stock spares etc to arrive.

2. Very smooth engine, munches miles like nobody's business. End of second gear and third gear are torque monsters. This should be typical of MJD.

3. Gear shift is smooth and happens with a click now after being slightly notchy & rubbery initially. Hope this may last.

4. OEM stereo system is a WOW. Didn't expect Fiat to do so good in that dept. Atleast I don't have to spend for something aftermarket for sound quality.

5. The Fiat dealer seems very earnest, but after having visited the dealership once for fitting the mud flaps, but it seems it lacks a proper process like Maruti or a Toyota. Utter confusion is the keyword. btw it's a new dealer appointed by Fiat, and will go unnamed for now.

6. 14/165 aspect ratio tyres seem quite good for the job and may put lesser strain on the power steering. Though I have a feeling that the steering is rather 'too easy' and may be calibrated for atleast emotion level tyres i.e 195/15. I have no complaints on the issue of ride quality, I am satisfied with it. Maybe I have fairly low expectations.

7. Alloys look too sweet on the Punto, but I am restraining to fall for the temptation yet.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. sameergoel77

sameergoel77 Novizio

delhi
    punto8.jpg punto7.jpg punto1.jpg punto2.jpg punto3.jpg punto4.jpg punto5.jpg punto6.jpg punto7.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

sorry guys was late in posting my mjd pics . lol not late infact very late ;). had some issues .
    well not good in taking pics but some how did manage from the android phone .
  9. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    congratulations buddy!

the dealer took you for a ride as far as the upgradation of tyres goes as our dealer gave a thumbs up for 185 section tyres, which dealer did you get the car from?

and looks like it's raining dynamics on TFI;)
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  10. sameergoel77

sameergoel77 Novizio

delhi
    ty sidd, changed jk tornado stock tyres to Bridgestone turanza 185/70 R14 from local tyre dealer , bought punto from Thurst Fiat :)