1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grand Punto 1.2 (White angel !!)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by svvickky, Feb 19, 2013.

1. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Oh ok.. thanks Ravi..

May be i can do it when i am taking it for first service. until then have to wait , so that any thing that happens till then shall be corrected it together :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    You got the taste of build quality and the Jazz guy got the taste of Honda Engineering. The repair bill for Honda will be quite hefty going by your description.

Get the bumper aligned, that will do the job. If you still find a scrath on the bumper, TFI sticker will help you hide it. ;)
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    no damage at all. just need to align the bumper.
  4. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    I took it to aadya bangalore, even the service adviser said same thing what u all said me, its a small mis alignment , i requested him to fix it for me.
    He suggested car can driven with this without any problem and this shall be fixed during the actual service..

So am driving the car now as it is :) .. haven't any rattles or sounds so far in one week of driving ( daily 35kms ).

Thanks for all ur words, and yeah my next trip is planned to my native. So will be posting few more pics of our journey.
    3 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    For sure the jazz owner will never mess with Fiats again.....
    2 people like this.
  6. RMZ

RMZ

Cochin
    Hey svvickky, First of all, congrats on your acquisition. I've joined the Punto club recently with my 1.2 Dynamic.

Good to know your experience of FIAT's build quality. Its indeed built like a TANK.

How do you feel the engine after 1000kms? Has the acceleration improved?
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    hey i just replied on ur post and saw u too noticed mine :)
    Since am a learner i wont be able to comment much on it :(
    But after 1000kms i would i feel a lots of difference in the engine, its awesome smooth, with respect to accelaration I personally found reaching 2.5-3k rpm is pretty fast now, than the initial days
  8. RMZ

RMZ

Cochin
    Learner or not, being in TFI means you are a person who loves your car and will definitely take note of the changes she goes through. Am I correct?

Good to know that the engine feels better than initial days:clap.

I have a long drive tomorrow. A 300km trip starting tomorrow morning. Will be back on Sunday and I will update my driving experience.
  9. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Yeah day by day its learning experience for me !!
    We did a long trip in our first week, and i immediately felt changes in engine :)
    Hope ur trip will be full of fun
  10. nirupan

nirupan Novizio

Pune
    Completed 22000 KM. Amazing driving experience especially on highways.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.