1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Grand Punto 1.2 (White angel !!)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by svvickky, Feb 19, 2013.

1. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Hi All, Thanks for your responses and likes.. We didnt click much pics because I was just tensed of my driving ;). last week we did a trip again to koti lingeshwara temple and yeah this time i didn't miss clicking pics of punto.. have a look DSC09103.jpg
    check out the temperature at 9 AM, it was an awesome foggy drive
    DSC09105.jpg
    Me and my kiddu :) with punto
    DSC09106.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
    8 people like this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good Click,
    Should have gone for (7654) number.
  3. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Thanks Tony..

I didn't have preference ;) Just got this .. without any payment
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  4. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    We have done with 1000 kms yesterday, with our trip to markonahali dam yesterday :) .. the drive was awesome, though the dam was void of much water
    We were just cruising at 100 km/hr couldnt resist ourselves with an awesome highway in front and Punto at our disposal .. We reached top speed of 130 km/hr :)
    Though was little concerned for ripping my new punto with just 1000kms done.

- - - Merged Post - - -

DSC09120.jpg
    we touching our 1000 kms :)
  5. Congrats on ur car. And yes the mileage would surely increase gradually. Have fun with the punto.
  6. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Car hit for first time !!
    Today my car was hit was hit by a honda Jazz from rear :(, was a big thud sound and i was totally shocked as it was slow moving traffic and i was stil in my first gear :(
    I Just thought my punto would have got dented :(,
    I got down quickly and saw his jazz bonet opened its mouth :( and was thinking what might have happened to mine ..
    Here started the real mystery, i started asking him "Where did u hit my car !!" so much less was the impact :)

Punto just had minor scratches here and there, that u can see only if u go near to bumper and the lights for the number plate has got out, it was just a clip and i fixed it fine :)

I just told him, "its ok guy, I am already a L Board, and u chose to hit me drive safe, all is well :) !!".. Then started two car owners a "its ok fine ..Pride White italian angel owner" and a "Sad faced really disappointed JAZZ owner", whose bonet really needs a work to get fixed.

Will soon post pics of my punto's bumper, sad i missed the jazz ka pic
    6 people like this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You got the taste of Fiat's build quality! But 'where did you hit my car' was like :lol
    2 people like this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Vicky it shows clearly the build quality of FIATS. Waiting for the pics buddy.
  9. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Here is the pic, the small damage in bumper shall be noticed

12032013056.jpg

Please let me know how much it would take to correct it also :(
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Where is the dent? :)
    Forget it, just have the bumper aligned properly, seems mis-aligned little, otherwise absolutely no need to do anything.
    1 person likes this.