1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GP 90HP - Exotica Red

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by srinath, Jul 3, 2011.

1. srinath

srinath

Bangalore
    Hey team,
    I am Sri, keralite but settled in bangalore. My passions are Cisco,Driving,audiophile and photography.. and ofcourse spend time with my girl n the lil one.. she too loves going for drives .. earlier had a swift zxi red.. nice vehicle she was.. did some tweaks like K&N Filters,Iridium Sparks, Remus Sports Exhaust and always used synthetic oils for her.. used her for 4 years.. rode around 53K kms.. had a nice ICE as well.. was engaged with my ccie studies last year.. didnt have time to change the vehicle and since the petrol prices have sky rocketed.. decided to bring home the beauty... GP 90Hp... awesome drive.. got it delivered yesterday... since my baby is just 2 months old... cant go for long drives till she reaches 3-4 months.. :) waiting for the time to get her out of bangalore...

Regards,

Sri
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Welcome Sri. CISCO Bangalore??? I am CISCO Chennai.

-Gopi
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Sri

And congrats on getting the awesome GP 90.

Do not be wary of taking the new car on the highway. It'll do no harm whatsoever.

Gurjinder.
  5. srinath

srinath

Bangalore
    thanks mate.. yep i was in cisco bangalore.. but now moved out to JP Morgan.. :) yep am waiting for the kid to be atleast 3 months atleast let her keep her head steady.. lol... by now itself.. i am kinda loving this forum.. thank you all for the warm welcome... thanks alot
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Srinath to TFI, and am sure you will have a great time with us and with your 90HP,
    I have seen many new members from Bangalore, I will be visiting by this month end, hoping to see more of FIATs on the bangalure roads....
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome Sri, enjoy your red Punto and do post pics
  8. niranrao

niranrao Timido

Bangalore
    Hello Sir....
    Welcome on board. nice to see more and more ppl from my work surrounding going for GP. :) i got a 1.4 GP last Feb. this is a perfect place to know more about you car. I would say even better then any showroom.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Another 90HP!! :) Woho!! Congrats for your new car and Welcome to TFi! >:)
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Welcome Srinath! Congrats on your Punto!
    If you happen to see a minimal grey punto in the Prestige campus with "FOLLOW ME ..." TFI sticker, there is every possibility that it could be me! I work for JNPR.