1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GP 1.2 Dynamic HIP-HOP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by marvin patrick gray, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Marvin, First thing .: you are welcomed in the club ::T
    Second Thing.; Dont ever try to change the engine oil before the mentioned kms, Its the kind of Grade they put in the car so no need of changing the oil, Its a European Car :dancing not a japanese. :devil
    Enjoy the drive and sure you will face many head turner on the streets :car
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Black Punto looks amazing when washed & waxed. My dad didnt allowed me to buy a black car. so :-( I opted Silver
  3. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Silver looks good too but after sunset. My favourite was blue but they stopped making it, then i thought of Medium -grey but things finally took to Black. What things ? thats a different story altogether.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    what was that? Awaiting for that? Reveal if possible,
  5. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Hmmmmmmm..................I booked the car on 12-13 of December last year and chose mininal grey(blue color is no more available they said) Punto 1.2 Emotion. The dealer said that it might arrive around Christmas so my family was excited that we would have a car by/around Christmas. Now on Dec 23 or 24th i got a call from the dealer saying that there is a Medium-grey available and if i wanna have a look at it. I went for a look and found i to be more good looking than minimal-grey and i chose that color but on close inspection found out that the bonnet had a dent and its facing was out, the rubber bidding was coming out from a couple of places and it had a scratch(very prominent) at rear-left. I cancelled my selection and said i will stick to the one which i have chosen previously i.e. minimal grey. On 27th i called up for the status of the delivery of the car and they called me at the showroom. When i went, they said that they cant get a minimal grey 1.2 emotion but they can arrange for a white emotion. I refused and came back but a little upset, discussed it with my wife later in the day and mutually we decided that white would be ok too and next morning the first thing i did was to go to the dealer and told them i wanted the white 1.2 emotion. They said sorry it has already been booked. but they will try to arrange it in a couple of days. On 30th i inquired about the position, and was told that they couldn’t find a white car but a Black Dynamic 1.2 is available. Now i was in a fix because after 31st the Road-tax was to increase, i was getting a discount of 16k(my wife being a tata employee), 9k(corporate discount from the dealer), 14k(first year free insurance), Stereo with speakers, Minda central-locking, Mud-flaps, mats, body cover, extended warranty which was in access of 45k. All these things would have vanished on Jan 1, 2011. So rather not to loose all these i booked FIAT PUNTO 1.2 DYNAMIC HIP-HOP BLACK on Dec 31, 2010. I did a PDI on that same day and the car was sent to wash/clean/polish etc. Finally got my car Jan 1, 2011 after New Year Church-service. I have attached a couple of pics, the lights aren't on, its sunlight.

I dreamt of having a black-car since long but blue being my favourite color was my first choice. But eventually i got a black car. I saved another 5-6k when i got it at ex-showroom price and got the registration done myself. So 1.2 Dynamic's was 4.47 Lakhs plus 32k(approx.) i.e. 4.79 Lakhs for us.

The car has been lovely since day one and i love driving it, last week i drove it in rain, with wipers at max speed for the first time.

Its been a quite long story........

fiat 1.jpg

fiat 2.jpg