1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gotcha!!! She's mine now. Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Tuscan Wine.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by rahul24jam, Mar 14, 2012.

1. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Congrats Bro. I am happy to see more people opting for Punto nw :)
  2. Thanks a lot everyone... I am too excited. All the time thinking of my tuscan wine, here at work... ahh. it's a special feeling, definitely. ENKI, 90 HP was a bit out of reach for me. Plus, I don't think the extra horses would come in handy for me, a rather sedate driver who doesn't step beyond 120-130 kph.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

thomman85, the stock tyres are Goodyear. i don't know whether to change them. Let me drive for a few 100 kms, and then decide.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

It gt3.. that comes with all punto and i too have the same.. but trust me.. the comfort level goes down and it creates a lot of noise.. rest is up to you..

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

It gt3.. that comes with all punto and i too have the same.. but trust me.. the comfort level goes down and it creates a lot of noise.. rest is up to you..
  4. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    +1 on changing tyres..............

Change them ASAP u might njoy the exchange bonus.

Congrats on the new Car. it was my wife's Fav color but then we finally opted for the Oceanic Blue 2012

Safe driving
    Anish
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats RAHUL
    WISHING YOU HAPPY MILES IN PUNTO. We are eagerly awaiting to hear from you the drive with the Italian Beauty with your better half.
    In South the Fiats are pouring......
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats Rahul. Punto is shining in TW.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Mate. This is as good as it gets.
  8. Congrats rahul for your new car First i opted for Oceanic blue its not available i n Fiat stock changed to TUSCAN WINE without any choice , after seeing u r pics wow punto is shining in Tuscan i think i wont regret for choosing Tuscan Wine. :)
  9. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got my Oceanic Blue yesterday.....and its really a head turner.........everyone is praised it....:)
  10. thats great prashant. most of the colors are headturners, and the OB is a step above the rest. its a totally new color.

i had quite a few policemen admiring me n my tuscan wine beauty when i drove it on the highway...