1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got New Punto 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joshipiyush, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Hello All,

This is Piyush and located in Mumbai (Thane). Just bought Punto 1.3 MJD med gray. Amazing experience since few hours.
    Happy to find such a forum and got on-board. This forum really helped me to identify right choice between Polo Vs Punto.

Cheers !
    Piyush
  2. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats on your possession Piyush and welcome to the forum...do post some pics of your beauty...
    have great/safe/happy miles ahead with your Italian Beauty :)
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    which color do u have? Minimal or Medium grey ?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Piyush congratulation for new Italian Beauty. Do post your buying experience & post some pics also.

Have a safe drive. Take Care. :)
  5. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Welcome to the club and congrats for the rew ride ::T
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Welcome to TFI. Can you be a little more specific in what aspects the GP scored over the Polo. You can post the same so as people visitng this Forum can know how good a Car is Grande Punto.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Piyush and congrats on becoming a proud owner of Punto M-JET. :)
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI. Congrats Piyush. Do we know each other? clue : Manipal
  9. Thanks Everybody. So far experience is fantastic and as compared to my old car Wagaon-R , it's unbelievable. I have one thing observed while driving Punto is that , near next to driving seat there is slight noise pops up (like some nut/screw is lossen kind of )..any body have any thoughts?

Regards
    Piyush
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    I to was driving a Wagon R, that to for 8 years.

Take your car to the service center & ask them to check if the nut fastening the Seat has gone loose.