1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got my new PUNTO MJD 90 hp bnw...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rahulmr, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Hi friends,

I got my new punto 90 HP delivered on 2nd of this month.
    I am really happy to own this car now ..I am thankful to this team fiat members as this site really helped me in narrowing down the confusion I had between other diesel cars .
    now that I feel I am on the right path ::D
    I enjoyed the dilemma that I had before and now that I am very much relieved that I got the best car in the diesel hatchbacks available ...
    i did like all the aspects of this diesel car ,no matter what it is ...the tyre size itself..I feel this is the biggest tyre that a hatch back owns in india now !!!!!
    but the music system , that is not that as I expected ...I need to upgrade it somehow...:)

I am not sure about the mileage that the 90 HP will be getting ..but I expect it not to be less than 15 ..
    but now I can see the avgconumption is around 12 only ...any guys have any idea about that ?;);)
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hi,Congrats,happy motoring
    How can the mileage be less than 15,when my MJD Linea always gives 17 plus??
    Look for niggles and sort them out soon.
  3. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    @rahulmr congrats for punto 90hp
    mileage depends on driving style......with easy on accelerator u'll definitely get 16+ in city
    and do not worry about anything.....this is an awesome car boss
    a very addictive car indeed....ur love for driving will increase manifolds now..:)
  4. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Welcome on board to 90hp beast arena :) I'm sure you will be addicted to drive your Redbull :) . I have completed 7k mark yesterday with in 4months of owning it and i can say every moment I felt proud of my decision in owning this beast. Just keep your gear shifts with in 2k RPM for first 2k kms atleast. Enjoy your ride. Have a Happy & Safe Drive. Just watch out on its low ground clearance on front as word of caution. :)