1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got my new Fiat Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ugandhar, Feb 1, 2014.

1. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hellooo all

Myself Ugandhar... I used to 2 wheeler(pulsar 150) from past 5 years and never had a thought of having a Four wheeler. But after marriage i felt difficult to commute with family, So thought of learning driving first and joined driving school which gives only 10 hours training and manage to pass the driving test and got the license. Now the big question is which vehicle to buy and took almost 2 months to decide and at last booked Fiat punto emotion 1.3 diesel on December.
    Had a thought of buying Swift ZDI, But there are too many already on the road also there is no discount.
    I stay in Bangalore and i took vehicle from GE Capital services(My company Leasing partner).

Price Details:

Dealer: KHT Fiat Caffe
    OTR: 868052
    Ex-Showroom:713984
    For me only Ex showroom price matters and remaining money and insurance everything paid by my company free :) . Got a discount on ex-showroom price and the final amount which i will be paying is 651000+6000(exted warranty). And For 3 years period i will be paying 19.7K (looks like will get tax benefit on this amount )per month as EMI. and there is Residual value which i need to pay after 3 years which is 20% on the ex-showroom price.

Accessories:

Rear roof spoiler is fixed and it costs me 8K.
    Got the below accessories from dealer free.
    Rear Parking Sensors
    Mud flops
    Foot Mats
    Fabric seat covers
    Door sill plates
    Car Cover

Then about punto there are great guys who is already given their feedback and reviews on this site :)

Got delivery on 1st Feb and with my 10 hours driving experience i manage to get the pooja done and now my practice will start for few days before hitting on this heavy bangalore traffic...

20140201_114234.jpg 20140201_114255.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    5 people like this.
  2. mohanrav

mohanrav Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats Ugandhar.. :)

Please make sure you go to RTO and collect the RC. Nowadays they are not giving to dealer if it's a Company Leased Vehicle. Within a month time it should be ready.RTO would need a letter head from your company stating you are the user of this vehicle plus the Receipt of the road tax which should be given to you by dealer while taking the delivery.

You can ping me in EM, if you need any clarification.. :)
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  3. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks mohan.....
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest Congratulations Ugandhar on bringing home an enthusiats car. Must admit it was brave to get a Fiat barely few weeks after learning to drive. But the consolation is you have bought a tank. I would suggest instead of directly venturing out in thick traffic, practice a few more weeks in less dense traffic areas and then try out the busy places one at a time. You dont want to get demoralized with the nicks and scratches on a new car. Alternatively hit the highway where the traffic is less and will give an opportunity to free the engine as well as enjoy the MJD to the fullest.

All the best and happy learning and driving the car. Drive safely.
  5. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks ghodlur
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats Ugandhar!!! :)
    Bangalore traffic might be intimidating at first, but you will get used to it soon.
    You can go on highway drives over the weekend as suggested by Ghodlur.
    Also, you can think about going to office early to avoid traffic! :D :-D
  7. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Lucky chap. First car that too fiat that too Punto emotion. Great. Enjoy

Sent from my A12+ using Tapatalk
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the new buy mate. Happy safe miles crunching!
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats ugandhar, Worthy choice. White is very pleasing to eyes.. :)
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ughander congratulations for your new Punto & welcome to Team FIAT India.