1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got my Linea TJet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MURTHY, Feb 12, 2011.

1. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore
    Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the suggestion. Will visit their outlet. Could you tell me where exactly it is ?

Cheers !
    Murthy
  2. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
  3. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    Congrats Murthy!

Enjoy the ride on your jet and Drive Safe!
  4. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore
    Yes, thanks. Spoke to Mr. Satya.

Rgds
    Murthy
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats on the beauty with brawn Murthy and welcome to world of Fiats. Once you start driving them, there won't be a chance for you to shift camp. How about some photos of Your SBB jet.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    congrats murthy,

I have seen ansal11 's SBB during the full day meet at Delhi and boy...does it look beautiful....congrats once again

drive safe
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, MURTHY, on becoming a proud owner of a powerful Linea. Explore and enjoy your Linea T-Jet Plus.
  8. manziee

manziee

Bangalore
    I am facing this as major issue since I was using Honda city and Santro earlier.With bangalore traffic most of the time I forgets to shift to first.
    Is it a common problem with T-jet or few of us facing stalling.Just wanna check with others.Turbo lag is bad :cry:

btw I used to read the forum a lot and is a silent T-jet owner joined yesterday...Car was bought on 30th Jan.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Let me congratulate you on your new acquisition. Wish you all the best.

When I took TJet & MJD test drive, I felt what the heck with the Turbo's. Since we all are used to NA engines it will take time to adjust to Turbo's.

Once you get used to turbo's, it will be easy to drive in traffic. Key keep it b/w 1500-2000 RPM to avoid any lag.

IMO It is not a problem, that is how they work.
  10. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi

I drive a TJet+, I am sure most of us has faced this problem,initially. How I overcame stalling goes like this, adjust your seat including the height, to a position,where you will feel slight play on both the accelerator and the clutch(what I mean is that it is not stiff). When in second or third gear,in slow moving traffic keep a very,very light foot on the clutch, and just put sufficient pressure on the accelerator for the required speed.
    I find that i really dont need the first gear much, other than for trafficsignals.You will find that turbo lag will not be an issue also.