1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got my Linea TJet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by MURTHY, Feb 12, 2011.

1. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Just to let you know that I took delivery yesterday of my sunbeam beige TJet Plus. My initial feedback :

1. Took some time to get used to the new driving position (earlier drove a Santro). Once I got used to it, felt very comfortable with all controls marvelously positioned.
    2. Stalled a couple of times in 2nd gear at low speeds but quickly learnt the way to avoid it.
    3. KHT Motors helped me with the Blue&Me. Was completely blown away by its utility value. Great feature for persons on the move.
    4. Drove on Nice road at 150km. No stress or strain on the engine. Brakes work like a dream but of course no substitute for careful driving.
    5. KHT motor experience was pleasant. However they did not have the right person to change the speaker, so that's still on the wait list.
    6. Car looks like a million dollars and more and feels like a jet all the way.

More later....

Cheers and happy motoring.
    Murthy
  2. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    Hi Murthy,

Good choice, not just a great car, it is a dream car.

Wish you all the joy of driving it.

Regards

Mat46
  3. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Murthy,
    Gr8 choice. Enjoy your tjet.

Cheers
    Amit
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats!
    Enjoy the mile crunching :)
  5. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    HI Murthy

Congrats, have a great time. I am waiting for my T-jet plus, light Blue (Azure) colour. Could you please tell me how long did they take to deliver the vehicle and what are the accessories given free of cost. Mine is supposedly in transit expected to arrive in Bangalore next week. I booked on 31st Jan.
  6. MURTHY

MURTHY

Bangalore
    They took about 2 weeks since they did not have the colour. KHT Motors gave me 4 mats and sun film (Garware) at their cost . No other freebies. I guess you don't need anything more for TJetplus. However, you may like to change the speakers if you are a music buff.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation Murthy. If you have some pictures, share with us.

Regarding speaker change, you can visit Evo, Cambridge Layout. Meet Mr satya.
  8. Congrats Murthy. Sunbeam Biege is an unique colour. It changes shade with respect to the lighting.
    The colour looks best during sunrise and setset.

Enjoy your Jet and drive safe.
  9. Hey Murthy congratulations... good to see the ever growing list of t-jet owners... when u see one it brings a smile on ur face... ::D
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I second that opinion. You will fall in love with the car. See various pictures posted by be under various light conditions. The color changes like a chameleon. Absolutley amazing.

Congrats on the Jet Buddy. ::T