1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got Fiat PUNTO Evo 93 HP Emotion!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Yogesh Agarwal, Aug 7, 2016.

1. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Yogesh Agarwal congrats man, Welcome to TFI & welcome again to FIAT family. Hope this would also stay with you till 10years & more. Enjoy your drives. Many more happy miles. Please pen down your buying decision / dealership experience etc.
    Cheers.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Yogesh Agarwal welcome to TFI family and congratulation for new beast.

Please share some more photos of interiors, we want to see some photos of touch screen music system.
  3. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Yogesh Agarwal Congratulations on new buy. Pen down a detail review with loads of pics of beauty. Happy motoring!! :)
  4. Yogesh Agarwal

Yogesh Agarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All.

I got it CAI Industries (Coimbatore).

I would rate 10/10 from the time i stepped in till the time i got vehicle. There was only one major issue.. I requested Red color but it didnt arrive at time. So had to go with white. Apart from that, Each and every one were very helpful.

Special thanks to Anand (Sales Exec) and Vivin (Service Manager) as i bugged them with a lot of questions. I will post pics shortly.
    Rama and prabhjot like this.
  5. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations, for ICE as you asked earlier there is a different thread. So kindly post inquiry about speakers and music there. For starters search or buy any CEA passing amp with line or speaker level input capabilities. To reduce complexity of installation; assuming you will stay with current headunit, which is recommended. For speakers please suggest budget and music preferences.
  7. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  8. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to the TFI bro @Yogesh Agarwal. One of my neighbor also bought the same. Interior color was good. The seat color was really nice. You have got the right one and wish you happy miles ahead. TFI will be keep you busy with all the stuff required for your car. Get those TFI stickers also. :)
    Rama and kedarbendre like this.