1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got Big scratch on door at Pune's Rajeev Gandhi Zoo Parking

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by aditya, Jun 7, 2010.

1. aditya

aditya Timido

Pune
    What a lovely morning it was when me with my kiddo and wife went to the Rajeev Gandhi zoo at Katraj. Thinking it's the safest place to park my car, I parked it in the official parking lot of the zoo, on the ramp that goes to first level as directed by the watchman. When I returned after few hours, I saw a big scratch on the door! :mad:

The watchman *told* me that somebody couldn't turn his car in the available space on the ramp coming down and scratched my car :A Mind you, there was enough space for a Safari to take a U-turn on the ramp. The incident instantaneously spoiled the fun I had with my kid and wife in the park.

If you happen to visit this zoo, please please be extra careful if you opt to park your car in the official parking lot. I would say that the roadside parking will be a better bet!
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Re: Got Big scratch on door at Pune's Rajeev Gandhi Zoo Park

Really sorry to hear that Aditya. It's the same with me right now, have a scratched door too.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  3. milind5656

milind5656 Novizio

Pune

U should parked it on the terrace buddy..!
    even i had parked at those turns, but later took it on the terrace.
  4. aditya

aditya Timido

Pune

I wanted to park the car in the Shed, Milind.
    Anyway, a lesson hard learnt for me!