1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got a new 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rishijaveri, Jun 5, 2014.

1. rishijaveri

rishijaveri

Ahmedabad
    the car was manufactured in march 2014 and i did get a discount of 25,000.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Definitley not as a taxi cab, but I have seen Punto being used as rental cars by some travel compaines in Thane atleast. Not in the way the Indica's, Etios's are used.
  3. rishijaveri

rishijaveri

Ahmedabad
    thanks. i really feel buying a car should not be an occasion but an experience. i took a day off from office and went on a drive with wife. a good, silent( from outside noise) long drive.

- - - Merged Post - - -

it was given with a driver who had a tie up with IBIS hotel in nashik. Nice chap.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Welcome to Fiat world.As usual ,what is the colour :D ? Please start your ownership thread as well. There is hardly any new Linea ownership thread and also its been a long time since we (Tfians) ve read a New Linea ownership thread ::O.

Seems very new to me as well.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Rishi ,
    Congratulations for Linea.
    If you don't mind though you mentioned Linea 2014 is it a New Linea? Please. Post your beauty pixs
    Recently we have seen and heard many things from FIATs marketing point of view. Classics,Legends etc etc..... in only two models :)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk
  6. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Strange , I have not seen Punto used by Rental company.

Congratulations , Welcome to team fiat
  7. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am not sure the company name. But in Bangalore one of the company started using Punto as Premium Hatch for a rental for its comfort and safety. I had a talk with the car driver few months back when cabbie parked his punto in front of my office.
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Funny that comfort and safety are not picked by families but these rental companies ;).
    1 person likes this.