1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Got A Heart! Got A Punto!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cannonera, Mar 3, 2012.

1. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All!

It gives me great pleasure and joy to announce a new & unique addition to our family, the "Graceful Grande Punto" !!!
    I am thrilled to bits as I am the first in my family to ever own a car! and as Rajini Sir says "It may be late, but it still is the latest :)"
    I now own the "Fiat 1.3 Litre MultiJet Bosa Nova White Grande Punto Dynamic !" Ah! quite a mouthful but its worth every bit!
    Can't put my thoughts into words to express the feeling of owning the Punto! but again to quote from Harry Potter, I didn't choose my Punto but it chose Me!!!
    As a novice in driving and not having reached the elusive 5th Gear till now, it has been a very pleasant drivng experience for me.

In Hindsight, It could have been any other car, but for a random Google Search leading me to this fourm. From then on, I have not turned my back on our FIAT! The reviews of Punto Owners, their deep knowledge about the FIAT cars, and most importantly the Passion of Owning a Fiat and Helping fellow Fiatians has been the hallmark of TFI! This fourm is a sole influence for me to now own a Punto... I now fully know, that I can get any info or any query answered from this fourm :)

Below are some of the snaps taken during delivery....

Finally, as every member from the showroom where I bought my Punto would say, "Happy Motoring, Sir!!!"

Regards,
    Hari

IMG_0006_with_border.jpg
    IMG_0029_with_border.jpg
    IMG_0026.CR2_with_border.jpg
    IMG_0063.CR2_with_border.jpg
    IMG_0064.CR2_with_border.jpg
    IMG_0023.CR2_with_border.jpg
    2 people like this.
  2. omzworld

omzworld

I can completely understand your feeling as this is the first car in our family as well + the car in which I learn driving.
    Many people say it is a difficult car to learn but my take after taking on a 900 KMs round trip within one month of learning driving, its addictive to learn driving in this.
    Please take her to a long drive this weekend and 'Happy Motoring'!
    1 person likes this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You are lucky one by the way you didn't realize it. Not many people are privileged to own FIAT as their 1st car. They learn it the hard way. There are people like me who experience ugly, horrible, worst... before they get the point behind owning a FIAT. More like it is darkest just before the dawn!!
    There is one serious problem though for you now. Everything else will feel like a Sub-par & a joke. You watch it happening it to you, i mean it:drinks!!
    Congrats Bro!
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    congrats on the car.
    The first picture invites a person for a drive.
    1 person likes this.
  5. My hearty congrats mate for owning this beauty .. Thefourth pic looks too gorgeous ..

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  6. Congrats bro.Happy motoring. Was the car took from KHT motors.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratulations to you for the great car in the Family.
    Happy Puntoing round in Bangaluru, It will surely add smile to you every miles......
    1 person likes this.
  8. Congratulations Hari! Same thing happened to me. I was searching on the internet for Linea reviews, got to on to teamfiat and bought my car in a months time :). Enjoy !!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation!!!! Happy Motoring, Enjoy the BEAUTY!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks! I am averaging 100 Kms over weekends. Planning a longer drive this weekend...suggestions, welcome...

I agree to this! In fact my has wife gained considerable knowledge about Punto in recent times;), on one occasion she started saying the the doors in the ANHC is not as solidly built like the Punto :D
    Thanks!
    Thanks Ajit!
    Thanks Praveen! Yes, I bought it from KHT Motors.
    Thank Tony!
    Thank You!