1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Gorgeous Italian Beauty !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by rohit tunga, Mar 21, 2011.

1. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    UPDATE : Recent Highway trip

Have done a trip covering Bangalore, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Pondicherry .
    No. of days : 2
    Total Km : 1540
    Average F.E : 25.4 kmpl :D
    Best F.E : 31.1 kmpl :wow
    People in car : 4 with 40% AC

The car never missed a beat during the trip. I'm loving this car now more than ever.
    Although the excellent roads did help in getting such incredible figures, especially the ECR (East Coast Road). What a piece of road !!
    After spending such time with the car, you generally tend to hear new rattles or unusual noises but the Fiat had nothing. Still as fresh as it was on Day 1. This amazed us.
    Here are some of the pictures from the trip

IMG_7631.jpg

IMG_7667.jpg

IMG_7671.jpg

IMG_7696.jpg

IMG_7730.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7783.jpg

IMG_7789.jpg

IMG_7801.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_7823.jpg

IMG_7869.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Good pictures, rohit tunga!

FE is really great, what was the average speed or Top speed you had maintained?
  3. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    I was very fuel conscious the entire trip. Never crossed 90 kmph. I was doing a steady 70 kmph with AC off when I got 31.3 kmpl.
  4. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

That's interesting!
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Great FE. Front wheel's colour looks different. I also faced the same problem in my Goa-cochin trip.
  6. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    I think its just brake dust that has accumulated on the alloys. I'd say its normal
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Man!! That is some awesome Mileage!! Great driving!! :)
  8. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks jishnu :D
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the MID makes us a responsible citizen and save fuel and achieve great FE figures. nice snaps
  10. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    I was confused between the ford/hyundai - 2011 or Linea.But then...I test drove the linea emotion pack yesterday... n the feeling is juussttt awesommee.... the car is just soo goood I cant just stop thinking abt it.. though this is a 2007 car , it any day beats the competition.. for sure... just to name a few..

1.the basic dimensions are bigger than the new ford and hyundai...

2.feature wise the fiat has what's necessary as compared to the jazzy cosmetics provided in the others...

3. Fiat has given a good engine with utmost importance to safety n then the cosmetics..(this is the same engine which is used in Maruti-Dezire, Tata Manza & I hear even the chevrolet Beat Diesel).

4. This car is the most stable of the others I felt.. grounded on road as a rock.Unlike Hyundai that gives a wobbbling sense.

5. Also see this link:
    http://www.fiatspa.com/en-​US/group/structure/Pages/d​efault.aspx
    The company is a world leader & No wonder the car is a masterpiece...

Over I am satisfied to the core... n it is the linea that has won my heart... sense & comfort without compromising safety... too good.. I'm now just speeding up my finance.. so that this baby.. is in my hands ASAP...

BTW thanks guys.. for your advice..& DWS too.... thanks to all.. cheers!
    Pre-Sales is all good till now.. My only worry.. After - Sales... :(